Happy Birthday Ben?

broke my worktruck first thing this morning.. airhose blew off transfer case. cant get the truck out of 4wd and its leaking like a bitch. good thing i didnt drink like a fish.

broke my worktruck first thing this morning.. airhose blew off transfer case. cant get the truck out of 4wd and its leaking like a bitch. good thing i didnt drink like a fish.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA only you can have luck like that lol

that and dwayne.......

fixed it on the job. sad thing is it only has 9000 miles and its an 08. tranny is a spicer and doesnt shift well at all. cant use a clutch to downshift or upshift. truck has taken an asswhipping.

the fact that you actually googled and posted that makes me question just how much you like vagina instead of peen.

fixed it on the job. sad thing is it only has 9000 miles and its an 08. tranny is a spicer and doesnt shift well at all. cant use a clutch to downshift or upshift. truck has taken an asswhipping.

holy sh!t.. thats fcking HORRIBLE!.. what kind of truck do you have?

he didn't have to google it, it's his wallpaper!

ROFL!!

the fact that you actually googled and posted that makes me question just how much you like vagina instead of peen.

well i wanted to post something else from jasons list of things on google, but i didnt want to get warned. and i just happened to be watching jackass 2.5 lol

i love vagina. mucho.

he didn't have to google it, it's his wallpaper!

my wallpaper is actually the pic in my signature but 1024x768 lol

truck is an international workstar bucket truck, 75 foot boom and dump bed. definitely some industrial ish. 4wd is working great..already pullled two other buckets out of mud.

Archived