B18B SWAP

del sol 422

I WANTED TO KNOW HOW WELL A B18B WOULD PERFORM WITH MY DEL SOL OF COURSE WITH THE TRANS TOO I THINK IT IS THE CHEAPEST SWAP I COULD DO AND MY FAVORITE MOTOR A GSR IS TOO MUCH $ I DONT LIKE B16 OR B20'S SO I WANT TO GO WITH THE B18B I THINK IT HAS THE MOST POTENTIAL LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK

b18b is nonvtec(if im correct). so its going to be noticeably slower. you can always do an ls+vtec. just grab a vtec head and a lsvtec kit from golden eagle($150) and you should see around 200+ easy.

also the b18b head is very restrictive airflow wise. so if you keep the b18b and plan to make power youll have to port the head for sure

if you stay n/a then get a b16 transmission. for turbo use gsr transmission

very good dave, however you aren't about to see 200+ even at the flywheel unless it's sporting mods when the ls/vtec install is done. some use a b20 head if they stay nonvtec as well.

there are sooooooooooooooooooo many write ups for swaps and motor specs on honda stuff

why is everyone so lazy to find it themselves? everyone wants an easy answer and doesnt want to do the reading and research

probably why 90 percent of swaps run like ass and honda owners get a bad name

/rant

Archived