system in a del sol

ok i need to know the best way to but a system behind my seats in my del sol some things other people have done and the best way to do it pictures would be great

The best way is not to! Sol's and subs in cabin are a no go!

Definitely don't put them in the cabin.

Use the trunk, and build a box to spec of your sub. I've seen an 8" sub with a ported box shake the mirror off.

Just use some sound deadening (second skin works really well) and put a layer or two in the trunk.

Also there are little rubber stops that you can unscrew a turn to make the trunk shut differently and prevent some rattle.

• 2 weeks later...

a long time ago in my first sol i tryed to do a sub in the cab and i tryed so much stuff i even did a type r alpine and it sounded by then i was like i will try the trunk and it sounds better but still subs and delsol just dont mix with me that well..............i love ppl that use cf and then add subs it like ooo let me cut weight from my car but add a big sub box......... stupid ppl i just lol at them... but not calling you stupid just ppl that do stuff like that

a long time ago in my first sol i tryed to do a sub in the cab and i tryed so much stuff i even did a type r alpine and it sounded by then i was like i will try the trunk and it sounds better but still subs and delsol just dont mix with me that well..............i love ppl that use cf and then add subs it like ooo let me cut weight from my car but add a big sub box......... stupid ppl i just lol at them... but not calling you stupid just ppl that do stuff like that

99% of people use CF for looks, not its intended purpose!:sleep2:

99% of people use CF for looks, not its intended purpose!:sleep2:

thats bc they are stupid or are just like yea that looks cool i want to do it to.

that is like last night i see this eg hatch. it was clean but had like 3 12in subs and im just shacking my head like ftw wtf is this kid thinking

for myself I need something that is easily removed for when I go to auto-x...So in the trunk I've got the 200w-rms infinity dual 10" powered bass-link. I like it a lot. Serves its purpose very well and was exactly what I wanted in a system.

thats bc they are stupid or are just like yea that looks cool i want to do it to.

that is like last night i see this eg hatch. it was clean but had like 3 12in subs and im just shacking my head like ftw wtf is this kid thinking

its a honda, in the end its going to be slow anyway

Could go my route. I installed Alpine TypeR components in front with tweeters next to door handles, then I installed Same Alpine TypeR components in rears, but did not use the tweeters and cross overs. I am thinking of hooking them up to the sub woofer output on deck, but have not made up my mind might just use rear output. I was amazed at how well these sounded, and how much bass they put out, So I decided to give it a try!

Go f*ck yourself.

So someone who uses carbon just for its looks is stupid? wtf? You sir, are a retard.

just because someone has an opinion that differs from you its no reason for you to say stuff like go fukk yourself lol

Pfff...whatever. He pretty much called me stupid, therefore, I have the right to tell him go f*ck himself. The kid is obviously too narrow minded to see why people would want to do stuff other than engine mods.

Me thinks thou protests too much!:laugh: You know I luv ya Seb!:p

Archived