dark olive green or olive green

does anyone know the color code or the name of the color on the civic below?

i think its dark olive green but im not sure.... help would be much appreciated thanks

1-37-48683-l-RiPXWUHLHzoxg2IG8nGg.jpg

If you do that I say add shovels below door, and a white star on the sides!!!:laugh:

Sory never was a fan of that color!:p

ARMYJP.jpg

world-war-2-jeep-s.jpg

its a nice color right?... theres a guy roaming around here with his car exactly like this one... might have to pull next to him one day and ask him lol

Here is something that might interest you?? From my other site.

14.jpg

ROFL!!!

you really dont like this color do you.. hahaha

We had appliances that color my friend!! Hated them, and I wouldn't make my Sol a retro fridge on wheels! I am going back with Samba, but a couple shades darker possibly! :wub:

We had appliances that color my friend!! Hated them, and I wouldn't make my Sol a retro fridge on wheels! I am going back with Samba, but a couple shades darker possibly! :wub:

well now that you showed me that fridge i kinda dont like the sol..... lol

i still think the color i posted is sexy though.... samba green is nice, not on my hatch though.... when you get your car painted post some pics up

ahh everyone likes it but no one knows the name or code of it! lol

you had an s10? my uncle used to have a 2000 s10... good little trucks reliable as fck too!!

Yeah. The 4.3 will run forever if you can afford to feed it. (which is why i got rid of it. lol)

Archived