anyone a fan? friend bought it yesterday.. i liked it a lot its better than the first one and the new characters kick ass..... i think im gonna play with ibuki and guy from now on... maybe cody instead of guy.. cody has some sick combos

• 1 month later...

Yup got the game like it way better than sf4, the added characters and the updates to characters were good, just mastering juri and its a pain in the a$$

• 2 weeks later...

havent played it.. didnt like SF4 much.. too hard for me lol

but i do haz red dead redemption and UFC 2010.. that sh!ts SIIICK!

yeah its pretty fun but i got bored of kicking everyones as$ so i was playing ufc 2010 for a while that shts siiiiicckk!! and i passed red dead already lol

yeah i have it for 360, i havent played in a few weeks, but ill have to jump on to brush up on my skillz, my gamer tag is xxsirvtecxx just clarify who you are when you submit a friend request, i get a ton every day so i have to go through them all the time

yeah i have it for 360, i havent played in a few weeks, but ill have to jump on to brush up on my skillz, my gamer tag is xxsirvtecxx just clarify who you are when you submit a friend request, i get a ton every day so i have to go through them all the time

gay...i dont have it for 360 lol.... i play at a friends house on ps3 since my brother wont give up the 360... and i dont feel like buying another console

Archived