Civic Short Shifter Boot

SpeedDemon

Rubber boot? Better find some junked Honda vehicles that sport standard transmissions. You're bound to find one. Majority of them should be in tact, may even be able to find one out of a different make of car.

Unless you're referring to an actual shift boot..

Rubber boot? Better find some junked Honda vehicles that sport standard transmissions. You're bound to find one. Majority of them should be in tact, may even be able to find one out of a different make of car.

Unless you're referring to an actual shift boot..

nono lol not the actual boot, just what you see in the pics. it has a metal insert inside though which im not sure if stock hondas have

$7 from local stealership

ah sweet. do they have that metal insert like in the pics above?(looks like a zig zag inside)

Or that'll work too..

Shows how often I price Honda parts..

if your anything like me....never. just like earlier, priced a proportioning valve....270.

thanks guys

btw you both got some rep.

ok so yes it was a dealership item. but it was NOT $7 lol. it was $15 for the rubber dust seal, and $15 for the metal seat lol. but o well, they are ordered and will be there tomorrow. so until then im gonna finish up my glovebox painting and try to get the shifter itself cleaned up from all the burs and get it threaded/painted

damn that sucks, i asked my dealer how much and he told me 7 haha, but then again im getting parts at or below cost ;)

Washer Nozzle Clips (what i just got today)

Majestic 2.42

Local Dealer (whom I dont order parts through) 4.74

Local Dealer I deal exclusivity with 1.21

Archived