Random Thought Thread

SpeedDemon

I have been ignoring your comments until now but you sir are a moron

I am here because I own a honda.. I am in a relationship and actually get quite annoyed at the random flirting and sex comments because they really have no point but I just skip them because if thats what everyone wants to talk then let them

anyway.. I did not join a HONDA FORUM to try to get attention from men online.. thats quite sad and pathetic.. I am in a happy relationship and am a part of this forum to get occasional opinions on the car and help others out

so please STFU about things you know nothing of

so how are you and ummm forgot his name? lol

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks David and Seb :)

Generalizations are wrong, illaaf!! You don't really know everyone here and you just assume stuff about the guys being "nerds with no women" or the girls being this and that...it's disrespectful.

So please, understand that we are all here for cars and friends. Nothing wrong with all this.

I come from a very social culture and background growing up in europe...I'm open-minded and talk openly...I know most of the states aren't like this but hey, this is who I am and I'm happy with myself. (I also do contribute to the technical sections)

so how are you and ummm forgot his name? lol

chris.. we are good.. im moving on the 22nd though :( he's going to come visit quite a lot so its not too bad

2 finals left:

automotive and kinematics.. automotive is stressing me out

chris.. we are good.. im moving on the 22nd though :( he's going to come visit quite a lot so its not too bad

2 finals left:

automotive and kinematics.. automotive is stressing me out

ah good luck on the move. really automotive? lol kinematics would be what gave me trouble

524 pages of information in the book.. covered all of it

another 50 pages of pictures of car stuff that we need to know (diagrams etc)

11 videos we have to watch and know (about 45-1 hour each)

2 hour test

Random thought - When someone says, "I love you" it should be true. Those are words that shouldn't be thrown around lightly....

you know its probably a good thing that your not on here now. im sure colter has banned you quite quickly...and the hell you would have went though would have forced you to kill yourself.

Random thought - When someone says, "I love you" it should be true. Those are words that shouldn't be thrown around lightly....

You're a whiteknight phaggot.

whiteknight.gif

is my sig too big? because it says i can have a sig of any size in the account settings.....

also i got my megan racing short shifter completely painted :D

anyone know how long it takes for your avatar to change ?

is my sig too big? because it says i can have a sig of any size in the account settings.....

also i got my megan racing short shifter completely painted :D

anyone know how long it takes for your avatar to change ?

your avatar looks fcked up... as for your sig.... to me its kinda big... kinda annoying when you scroll down and you see it a buncha times lol...dont get mad i was

just answering your question

ill just leave it blank overnight. ill try and get to it later in the morning before work lol. if not ill get home around 10 so ill do it then

sweet avatar finally changed! going to bed! lol

WTF is up bichezz??

Side node: Haven't been on HF in like a month. I'm bout to graduate from muthereffing college woot!

Well haven't you missed some thrilling shiet as of late.

Archived