Jump to content

Question about a body part...


Recommended Posts

What is the part called on the side back? That's weird. Its like the fender, but in the back. Its the rear wheel well and it goes up and over the door, all one piece (or so it seems). I want to buy new ones (mine are a bit dinged), but I have no idea how to search. Any help?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.