South Park vs. Muslim Founder

SpeedDemon

Oh, I have some extremely serious concerns about all this. I don't like South Park anyway.. howevery they are an equal opportunity offender.. I find them offensive... but I don't issue warnings or make subtle death threats. This person is doing nothing more than spouting off what amounts to death threats.. using fear and intimidation to squelch freedom of speech. I have a lot more to say about the subject..but I think I'll keep my mouth shut.

Oh, I have some extremely serious concerns about all this. I don't like South Park anyway.. howevery they are an equal opportunity offender.. I find them offensive... but I don't issue warnings or make subtle death threats. This person is doing nothing more than spouting off what amounts to death threats.. using fear and intimidation to squelch freedom of speech. I have a lot more to say about the subject..but I think I'll keep my mouth shut.

oh grow a set. its a cartoon lol. the south park guys have made fun of nearly every political organization and religion lol. its who they are.

The way i see it anyone who follows any sort of organized religon is a tool.

lol thank you! nice vids

Pah! bring it beeyotches!

but in all seriousness, I'm really getting fed up of hearing the threats from muslims... i know every religion has their extremists but it seems to be somewhat more predominant in islam, and they appear to be far more violent than others. By all means, have your religion. But allow others to have theirs too, and don't get offended if someone disagrees with you. Especially if (like in this instance) they're an equal opportunity piss-taker. I'm not being nasty, bigoted or discriminatory- I'm just sick of having it shoved down everyone's throats that anything except islam is wrong and that they're all so offended by everything all the time. They must have some serious self-esteem issues... in fact, they must really loathe themselves to take things so seriously all the time. After all, if you can't laugh at yourselves, who can you laugh at?

I could care less if there are any muslims on this website.

Muslim people in general need to end themselves. I hate them. They've got their heads so far up their fvcking asses that it's almost pathetic.

WAAH WAAH, I'M RACIST.

Whatever.

Pah! bring it beeyotches!

but in all seriousness, I'm really getting fed up of hearing the threats from muslims... i know every religion has their extremists but it seems to be somewhat more predominant in islam, and they appear to be far more violent than others. By all means, have your religion. But allow others to have theirs too, and don't get offended if someone disagrees with you. Especially if (like in this instance) they're an equal opportunity piss-taker. I'm not being nasty, bigoted or discriminatory- I'm just sick of having it shoved down everyone's throats that anything except islam is wrong and that they're all so offended by everything all the time. They must have some serious self-esteem issues... in fact, they must really loathe themselves to take things so seriously all the time. After all, if you can't laugh at yourselves, who can you laugh at?

I could care less if there are any muslims on this website.

Muslim people in general need to end themselves. I hate them. They've got their heads so far up their fvcking asses that it's almost pathetic.

WAAH WAAH, I'M RACIST.

Whatever.

What you think Christianity is any different? They have just as many whack jobs as the Muslims do.

Like i said before; organized religion is for idiots who can not or will not think for themselves. Bunch of sheep, muppets, and tools.

What you think Christianity is any different? They have just as many whack jobs as the Muslims do.

Like i said before; organized religion is for idiots who can not or will not think for themselves. Bunch of sheep, muppets, and tools.

i never said christianity didn't have their extremists. afterall... just look at the catholics with their crusades. or evangelists who believe that anyone who doesn't believe is a heathen or even some orthodox jews (since all xianity does technically stem from judaism.) Gaza's forever in the news because of everyone fighting over religion. It's just that I've had middle eastern religion forced down my throat and told to accept it against my will since I was a child so I take more notice of islam etc. than I do xianity- I learned to tune out xianity while being stuck in an episcopal school. When you really boil it all down, most religions that stem from the middle east, particularly xianity, judaism and islam all have the same basic readings, stories and underlying themes to them- they're just all worded and interpreted slightly differently so the fighting that's occurring is completely ridiculous.

but then again... I find any religion that doesn't allow you to drink, and forces you to remove your shoes & cover your head in the temple, treat women like crap, and stone people to death based on "moral" law with no more evidence than hearsay hard to swallow.

if there were no religion, there would be no wars

bullsh!t. we'd all fight over something else just as mundane, boring and hopefully existentialist.... like... whether or not the earth is round. or why gravity exists... or why are we even here.. or what's the meaning of life? (and no. it's not 42.)

this thread id full of fail once again.... cmon guys stop making threads like this

no ones gonna win we all have different believes... there is no point in getting all worked up trying to explain something to a bunch of people who think differently and will never agree with you....someone lock this crap lol

are you referring to my posts? mine are written to be mostly satirical with slight sarcasm. I guess it doesn't convey well in writing but I'm actually being very lighthearted. I could really care less how others feel about the whole thing- they're just as entitled to their beliefs as I am to mine. Hell, I align myself mostly with pagan belief, but i celebrate xian holidays & grew up in the anglican church and I'm fascinated by polytheism such as the greek & roman gods, as well as hindu deities. I'm dating a guy who's half jewish and celebrates passover, hanukkah and christmas. I don't think anyone could say that I'm not open minded when it comes to religion and not willing to honor someone else's belief.

are you referring to my posts? mine are written to be mostly satirical with slight sarcasm. I guess it doesn't convey well in writing but I'm actually being very lighthearted. I could really care less how others feel about the whole thing- they're just as entitled to their beliefs as I am to mine. Hell, I align myself mostly with pagan belief, but i celebrate xian holidays & grew up in the anglican church and I'm fascinated by polytheism such as the greek & roman gods, as well as hindu deities. I'm dating a guy who's half jewish and celebrates passover, hanukkah and christmas. I don't think anyone could say that I'm not open minded when it comes to religion and not willing to honor someone else's belief.

oh no it wasnt directly at you at all... it was for everyone... arguing about religion is pointless was just what i was trying to say....

nice to know that youre open to all kinds of religions though people who are, are very interesting to speak to lol

I myself am not so open minded when it comes to religon. Ive seen first hand (worked as a disaster responder on 9/11, worked counter narco in south america, etc) that everything I have seen come from ANY organised religon is only self serving, and not in the best intrests of man kind. I myself am agnostic, yeah theres a god, he created the universe (big bang), but other than that, I doubt he really cares about a bunch of self destructive monkeys on a tiny little speck of dust, in a tiny little solar system, in a mundane galaxy. Dont get me wrong, the bible, koran, vedas, etc are great STORIES, and have great lessons in them, but should only be interpreted as such. They are a good moral basing (dont cheat, dont lie, dont kill, etc) but as far as taking them seriously... you have to be a moron (or a mormon!)

Also im tired of islam getting a bad rap about violence. Ive worked with alot of people who practice, and they (the ones I have worked with) would give you the shirt off their back, and are probably the most pacifist people I know. Its just the idiots who take everything 1 step to far (xtianity has the same thing, ever heard of Westboro Baptists?)

Mind you however I usualy keep my opinions to myself unless someone says something completely ignorant, or they try to convert me.

I myself am not so open minded when it comes to religon. Ive seen first hand (worked as a disaster responder on 9/11, worked counter narco in south america, etc) that everything I have seen come from ANY organised religon is only self serving, and not in the best intrests of man kind. I myself am agnostic, yeah theres a god, he created the universe (big bang), but other than that, I doubt he really cares about a bunch of self destructive monkeys on a tiny little speck of dust, in a tiny little solar system, in a mundane galaxy. Dont get me wrong, the bible, koran, vedas, etc are great STORIES, and have great lessons in them, but should only be interpreted as such. They are a good moral basing (dont cheat, dont lie, dont kill, etc) but as far as taking them seriously... you have to be a moron (or a mormon!)

Also im tired of islam getting a bad rap about violence. Ive worked with alot of people who practice, and they (the ones I have worked with) would give you the shirt off their back, and are probably the most pacifist people I know. Its just the idiots who take everything 1 step to far (xtianity has the same thing, ever heard of Westboro Baptists?)

Mind you however I usualy keep my opinions to myself unless someone says something completely ignorant, or they try to convert me.

The problem with the whole Muslim thing is that is what we see on TV all the time is the extremists. We don't see the normal everyday people. The same is true for them. If you go over and watch their news, American's completely suck and are evil. Muslims are just the favor of the month.

Think about this everyone needs someone to hate, so that they can be happy with their lives. If you had a perfect world with no hate, it would get old fast.

When it comes to war, wars are fought for one reason, power. Religion, money and anything else is just a mask for the real motive, someone wants the power that can be had after winning a war.

SS is right, btw everytime someone brings up a religious topic it is a total fail, no one ever wins when you talk about politics or religion.

this thread id full of fail once again.... cmon guys stop making threads like this

no ones gonna win we all have different believes... there is no point in getting all worked up trying to explain something to a bunch of people who think differently and will never agree with you....someone lock this crap lol

i am a post whore. you can not stop me.

The problem with the whole Muslim thing is that is what we see on TV all the time is the extremists. We don't see the normal everyday people. The same is true for them. If you go over and watch their news, American's completely suck and are evil. Muslims are just the favor of the month.

Think about this everyone needs someone to hate, so that they can be happy with their lives. If you had a perfect world with no hate, it would get old fast.

When it comes to war, wars are fought for one reason, power. Religion, money and anything else is just a mask for the real motive, someone wants the power that can be had after winning a war.

SS is right, btw everytime someone brings up a religious topic it is a total fail, no one ever wins when you talk about politics or religion.

you guys missed the whole point of this thread. south park made an episode and such and the extremists go on a bs rant.

i wanted opinions and thoughts on the link i provided. not about a big ass religion topic.....

i am a post whore. you can not stop me.

you guys missed the whole point of this thread. south park made an episode and such and the extremists go on a bs rant.

i wanted opinions and thoughts on the link i provided. not about a big ass religion topic.....

Well, I saw both shows and they were the funniest SP in a long time. The groups are stupid and Comedy Central was stupid to censor it.

Archived