auto-x

Goodbye lip. Great picture though. Photographer was on the ball.

I bet you could scrape half your tire tread off the inside of your wheel well too.

i bet that lip hates you right about now

:happy:

Goodbye lip. Great picture though. Photographer was on the ball.

I bet you could scrape half your tire tread off the inside of your wheel well too.

I taught my girlfriend well. And I rub a little bit. Not as bad as before with my stock CD5 wheels.

yeah dude, if you raise your car up some it'll handle and be 100x's more responsive..also corner weighting is your friend!

And adjust the stiffness on em too.

dude, raise that sh*t!

cool photo, car is looking good. It gonna be one colour all over though soon? :p

Mhm. Got a quote for $400 from one shop. I need to find out details though.

if they're coilovers just do it yourself for free..or the cost of a ruler..

I was talking about the paint that was quoted for $400. I have F&F Type-2s and kept the measuring tape that came with them.

For as much as the F&F coils cost they should have included a cool F&F measuring tape and not that cheap ching-pang crap. If you wanted to keep the stance you could just adjust the spring perches to increase the spring rates. You would end up with less dive in the front and keep you from ripping your lips off and grinding your shoes to bits. Ride would be rougher though...

If its a macco Just special for 399. They put water in alot of thinner in there paint. I kno a guy who used to paint cars there.. Fresh out of HIgh School lol. Never painted a car before but applied and got the job lol. They didnt even really train him.

No, it's a shop a guy told me about in Newark. It's an inside deal kind of thing. When I'm ready, I'm gonna look into it and stuff.

Sorry it's been a while for these auto-x pics. I've been going through some hard times at the moment.

Archived