Question

illaaf

^I thought you said I'm bad??! LOL

I said it was lame, but most of the responses were. It is a positive power, there is less harm then good that could come from it.

See, if someone said, I want the power to melt other people's brain that is bad. If someone says I want the power to have puppies love me, that is good. It talks about a person's real being.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I have a friend that always asks this question. He says you can learn a lot about people from their answer, so I thought it would be interesting to ask a bunch of random strangers.

If you have one super power what would it be?

Teleportation. Touching something/someone and teleporting that too. Obviously Goku-type powers are the ultimate. He can teleport, is super fast, super strong, and can manipulate and control energy.

Teleportation. Touching something/someone and teleporting that too. Obviously Goku-type powers are the ultimate. He can teleport, is super fast, super strong, and can manipulate and control energy.

Interesting, I have thought about this and have come to the conclusion that the desire to teleport is inseperable from the desire to travel in time. With the speed of light being constant, you cannot teleport without also traveling back in time. The idea is that you make the trip to your destination physically and then travel back to the time that you originally left. The result is the appearance of teleportation relative to your frame of reference. Complications aside, cool power. In a lecture by Dr. Neil deGrass Tyson, he talked extensively about what he described as our frail biology. In short, teleportation is cool, but cumbersome given most destinations are hostile to human life. e.g.: teleport to K2? bring a coat; teleport to mars? bring oxygen, food, water, and a heated/cooled pressure suit. Personally, I would be weary of leaving the earth unless I knew where to go. Why see the universe if you just come back with leukemia from being exposed to cosmic rays. Did you know astronauts report seeing flashes when they close their eyes to go to sleep, it is a result of their eyes being bombarded with cosmic rays as they sleep. Still though, cool power.

thank you, now that makes another person that has the same idea as me :D

u watch dbz/gt?

I asked friends:

guy: to fly..."chicks would dig that"

girl: to read minds to patent things before everyone else

another guy: to fly...

this guy is a pilot in real life

another guy: to teleport

First guy is a horn dog and on the bad side :)

Girl is underhanded so bad.

another guy 1: ok if he didn't give a motive, probably just because he is a pilot

another guy 2: lame sorry

First guy is a horn dog and on the bad side :)

Girl is underhanded so bad.

another guy 1: ok if he didn't give a motive, probably just because he is a pilot

another guy 2: lame sorry

cool :D

This question says a lot about others...

what other questions?

I asked friends:

guy: to fly..."chicks would dig that"

girl: to read minds to patent things before everyone else

another guy: to fly...

this guy is a pilot in real life

another guy: to teleport

1) either doesnt get much tail, or is a man whore.

2) grew up poor, is greedy, or just wants a solution to money troubles. maybe would like to be noticed

3) wants freedom. 90% of the people that want to fly seek true freedom

4) curious about things

1) either doesnt get much tail, or is a man whore.

2) grew up poor, is greedy, or just wants a solution to money troubles. maybe would like to be noticed

3) wants freedom. 90% of the people that want to fly seek true freedom

4) curious about things

goood job David! These are all true about them :D

^ I wasn't trying with this question to read too much into the person other then if their motives in life are good or bad. Basically if they are a good or bad person.

haha i didnt even see your post up there. o well

i know what superpower I'd want. frack being able to fly... I want the ability to never get injured, or to be able to self-heal on demand.

Does this stem from that generic circumcision you got the other night? LOL.

thank you, now that makes another person that has the same idea as me :D

u watch dbz/gt?

Some of DB and all of DBZ.

Eliminating crime and poverty; then there's be no more use for super powers.

Honda Info

Wow, be more lame. Teleporting has countless uses in a crime free world. And if you ask why, that's bad.

Some of DB and all of DBZ.

ah, i never was a DB fan. im gonna order season 5/6 of DBZ seeing as i already have season 7/8. after that ill snag the frieza saga. and id like to have most of the movies, they always were kick ass lol

ah, i never was a DB fan. im gonna order season 5/6 of DBZ seeing as i already have season 7/8. after that ill snag the frieza saga. and id like to have most of the movies, they always were kick ass lol

dbz pwns lol...

i fist saw it in mexico when i was visiting my cousins, then like 2 years later it came on here i was like SWEET!

^ this went from nerdy to hella nerdy.........

How is being invisible so you can bend over your hot neighbor nerdy??:laugh:

Dumbasss!:D

Archived