HF members' pics thread

lceah

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bubble is no more. I sold that bitch for my down payment for me and brandons new pad. Went to a good home, at least the guy who bought is already tracking it at streets of willow. I just have the 95 hatch that I blew the head gasket and the Tacoma as the daily. What do you guys think of the crz? That looks like a cool little car.

The bubble is no more. I sold that bitch for my down payment for me and brandons new pad. Went to a good home, at least the guy who bought is already tracking it at streets of willow. I just have the 95 hatch that I blew the head gasket and the Tacoma as the daily. What do you guys think of the crz? That looks like a cool little car.

yea true, i want to get my car on a track out here in cali.. but i need new tires before i do that.. im just going to understeer everywhere..

well if you need help with the hatch let me know and if i have time off work ill help out :)

i like the cr-z.. theyre pretty cool looking.. id rock one.. but there arent many hondas i wouldnt drive.. hell i want a FiT.. K24/k20 turbo fit would be a monster.. just saying :happy:

you calm your crap with the ginger talk before i permaban you

you wouldnt. because then there would be 99% less posts on here and nobody to do what i do

blast from the past, just cause i love ben so much

625ce2f8-1.jpg

625ce2f8.jpg

anyone remember this douche?

mikey.jpg

and me and brandon back in the day

Wildanimalpark49.jpg

me with my ej6

NWPmeet10-0649.jpg

NANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sexy as ever :D

youll like it, they are quick little sh1ts lol..and they are very nice interior wise

yea true, i want to get my car on a track out here in cali.. but i need new tires before i do that.. im just going to understeer everywhere..

well if you need help with the hatch let me know and if i have time off work ill help out :)

i like the cr-z.. theyre pretty cool looking.. id rock one.. but there arent many hondas i wouldnt drive.. hell i want a FiT.. K24/k20 turbo fit would be a monster.. just saying :happy:

it would just eat front tires 24/7

it would just eat front tires 24/7

maybe so.. but hell my car does that now and im not boosted yet..

id say itd still be a monster.. itd be hilarious to see a fit fly by a viper like it was a guy on a moped :laugh:

maybe so.. but hell my car does that now and im not boosted yet..

id say itd still be a monster.. itd be hilarious to see a fit fly by a viper like it was a guy on a moped :laugh:

haha lmao

Sexy-ass Nancy comes back and David posts a neckless photograph of himself. This is either a good or bad portent. Could go either way.

well nancy came back so we will just leave it as good and call it a day. nothing can ruin that

I was actually thinking of trading my car in to get the new CRZ.....because im an avid CRX fan...simply loved it, but not sure yet im going to go to the dealership this week to test drive one....i may wait to get one since they are still new and i just want to wait on the price drop...its like 23k for the one i want

Archived