optional HF meet idea

Rick B.

Some of you have heard of the dragons tail. Its a famous stretch of winding road on the north carolina/Tennessee border.

Now it has come to my attention that there are some cabins near there and a few places where dirt bikes can be rented for fairly cheap that you get to keep for overnight. You figure you can fit 6-10 people in a cabin depending on how "friendly" they are with each other ;) and we can rent a few bikes to go off road with.

It could be a pretty inexpensive trip and we are able to take our cars on the dragons tail.

its pretty famous around here

the entire road is like 25 miles long but the fun part is susposed to be the tail

havent been myself but some people i know will drive up there for the heck of it.. ill actually be pretty close over summer cause ill be upstate SC

^aw the memories... :)

When I'm about to move out of this state, I guess we can do another meet (another Lina-is-moving-across-country trip lol) and Ryan can drive to Cali to get into video game companies and you (Rick) can do whatever you want (haha maybe steal Ashley lol jk) and everyone else can join the fun...

^aw the memories... :)

When I'm about to move out of this state, I guess we can do another meet (another Lina-is-moving-across-country trip lol) and Ryan can drive to Cali to get into video game companies and you (Rick) can do whatever you want (haha maybe steal Ashley lol jk) and everyone else can join the fun...

ashley is happily spoken for and i wouldnt do anything to mess that up. im down for a cross country trip though. marriott stays for $35!!!!

and camping...

the movie had an nc-17 rating. it cant be posted publicly though a few of us who were lucky enough to go to the meet have a copy. ;)

You didn't delete it ha...

Seb, there was a part where I was drunk for the 5th and last time in my life....I grabbed a lolipop candy from my purse and started licking it R-rated...lol

and that's why I don't drink....I get too horny...

You didn't delete it ha...

Seb, there was a part where I was drunk for the 5th and last time in my life....I grabbed a lolipop candy from my purse and started licking it R-rated...lol

and that's why I don't drink....I get too horny...

um... i just was bluffing on that movie comment.

sarah, it will make it all the more fun and interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

that road looks pretty awesome. 30 mph on it though? pff. You'd love British roads, they're all kinda like that, and with a 60mph limit!

no one ever goes 30mph on it.

haha nah I didn't think so. It'd be just rude to keep to 30 on that! Man there are some dodgy videos on youtube though of the trucks on it, eesh wouldn't like to come up on one of them on a corner.

im uploading the vid of me driving linas gsr on the dragons tail from the road trip to the myrtle beach meet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv_aqic4LIc

Let me know the details. I think August might be a good time to shoot for it. By then I should have managed to save some bank. The big thing is trying to save for paying off debt and moving into a place. I really need to get out of my parents' place. It's a blessing, but also a curse.

Archived