what are the major differences?

96civic Dx

like the title asks, I don't know the differences between ex dx lx ek....and so on. i know the ex has vtech so you can skip that part. but any other info would help.

i ask because im wondering if a door from a 99 ek will fit my 96 dx

Don't bother shipping in doors from Japan to stick on your lowly Civic DX unless you are some JDM extreme nut case. Any US market hatch and coupe door from 96-00 will be interchangeable. Sedan doors will only fit sedans but all 96-00 years will fit. Depending on your model you may need to mess with converting the power locks and window relays and motors though.

Don't bother shipping in doors from Japan to stick on your lowly Civic DX unless you are some JDM extreme nut case. Any US market hatch and coupe door from 96-00 will be interchangeable. Sedan doors will only fit sedans but all 96-00 years will fit. Depending on your model you may need to mess with converting the power locks and window relays and motors though.

Alright that helps just wanted to make sure the body line were right before i wated money.

Archived