has anyone ever messed with LED fogs

hiemsnox

ok so im thinking about trying to find some LED light bulbs for my fogs... since aftermarket fogs dont fill in right in the bumber and i want to keep it as stock looking as possible

im going to be messing around with some HIDs that i just bought for the headlights ( u know gotta get em so they dont blind everyone) and since they will be 8k bulbs my fogs are gonna be horribly darker and yellow.

So i was just curious if anyone else ever messed with using the LED bulbs in the fogs? i want to find some that match in color and close to brightness?

my friend has ordered light from here before for his dash.. just curious if any of you ever tried this.

ok so im thinking about trying to find some LED light bulbs for my fogs... since aftermarket fogs dont fill in right in the bumber and i want to keep it as stock looking as possible

im going to be messing around with some HIDs that i just bought for the headlights ( u know gotta get em so they dont blind everyone) and since they will be 8k bulbs my fogs are gonna be horribly darker and yellow.

So i was just curious if anyone else ever messed with using the LED bulbs in the fogs? i want to find some that match in color and close to brightness?

my friend has ordered light from here before for his dash.. just curious if any of you ever tried this.

Question are you calling the aux. lights fogs??

Question are you calling the aux. lights fogs??

yes!!!

lol ya... closest things to fogs...

btw i got the HIDs for the headlights and they look amazing... barely any glare at all... i havent had a single person flash their lights at me... and i live in a pretty busy area... so thats good news.

second... i ordered a set of LED bulbs that go in the AUX(fog) lights so ill let you guys know how that turns out when they get in.

Since you did mean aux lights I call bullsh!t on the above underlined comment!:p Mine fit perfectly on 2 different Sol's!8) The old aftermarkets were garbage, new ones are perfect fit, and have same contour as stockers!

Since you did mean aux lights I call bullsh!t on the above underlined comment!:p Mine fit perfectly on 2 different Sol's!8) The old aftermarkets were garbage, new ones are perfect fit, and have same contour as stockers!

well then what do you have to suggest on aftermarket Aux lights?

cause if im going to replace the whole housing i might as well find out what size bulbs they are so i can find HIDs for them lol

• 3 weeks later...

Hey you want a set of relatively new chrome housing aux lights?? LMK!:)

sorry man im going for the black, black and black look with this del sol :D

exactly which ones are you referring to? Links appreciated!

Not jacking but I have a set for sale cheap when I remove them. Chrome housings. See my build thread Samba#2.

• 2 weeks later...

Those seem fine to me, would worry about how thick that glass is (ie a nicely placed pebble could crack it if it's too thin)

Archived