like the game FEAR?

"I remember talking with a friend about F.E.A.R. 2 and how scary it was. I found it pretty intense and had a few moments where I actually jumped because of it, he found it boring and never felt threatened once. Pretty sure he called me a chicken as well. Perhaps to appease gamers like my steel-willed friend, developers Warner Bros Games of the upcoming horror-shooter F.E.A.R. 3 have been consulting with the legendary John Carpenter on some of the scary sequences in the game. To the unenlightened, Carpenter is the man responsible for the creation of the awesomely creepy horror movie Halloween. Carpenter isn’t the only one with a horror pedigree who has a hand in the game, read on to find out who else is and see the announcement trailer.

Steve Niles, the comic book and script writer who wrote 30 Days of Night, has inked (or typed on his fancy Macbook) the script for everyone’s favourite demonic kid Alma’s third appearance.

Here’s a little blurb from WB Games followed by the hilariously voiced announcement trailer:

“To further ensure extreme terror in F.E.A.R. 3, legendary horror director John Carpenter (Halloween, Village of the Damned) and critically acclaimed horror comic and script writer Steve Niles (30 Days of Night) have provided consultation to enhance several of the game’s frightening aspects. Steve Niles co-wrote the game script with the development team and John Carpenter provided his expertise in crafting the in-game cinematics.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXBo2DRv_OM

Archived