Automatic transmission problem

Hey guys My 1997 Civic Ex coupe's automatic transmission is having some problem moving the car in first gear when it's hot it's fine when it's cold i changed the fulid and addid militec but nothing helps i was wondering what could be wrong

hope you guys know cose i don't have the money to go to a shop and have it fixed ther :) (a poor student here:) )

And i also wanted to ask if you guys know if anyother tranny from anyother car then honda or honda accord works for this car ?

Thanks Big time guys

Bjarki thor

drain it, and change the filter, make sure to clean the pan. and also never add anything to an automatic trans EXCEPT ATF!, you will probably have to have a PPD done to purge all of the old fluids from the galleys.

drain it, and change the filter, make sure to clean the pan. and also never add anything to an automatic trans EXCEPT ATF!, you will probably have to have a PPD done to purge all of the old fluids from the galleys.

Thanks for the tip bro i tryed draining it and clean it but couldn't change the filter but didn't work

and what is PPD ?

do you know if ther is another transmission from diffrent car that would work on a civic ?

Archived