Katzkin

James Matteu

I just received my Katzkin TVHO40 single tone Adobe full gathered leather face seats; $899.00 and shipping was free.

I will put up pics as I install it. I still need a new seat heater for the driver's side, so the front seats will come last.

I still have my original rear seat back and will be putting it along with most of my current full interior on the curb as it is removed.

I am keeping the rear seat back and head rests, they are in excellent condition and should come in handy should I need them at some point in the future.

Honda color: 1996-97 mild beige (not the same as 1994-95 beige, a/k/a Katzkin Sandstone)

Katzkin color: Adobe

They wanted $100 for their self install kit, I passed. I swung by Honda and scored some free hogrings for my years of patronage, and I already have the special pliers. I have self-taught experience from hunting down better looking leather and swapping it into my car. I just finally got tired of all the searching and I had the money to buy new. Frankly, I've been down this road before and look to have it all done in an afternoon; soon.

Archived