New Project!!

SavingStrangers

so idk if you guys remember but me and my friend crashed a while ago so he totalled his car and has to start all over...

we picked this up about 2 days ago and took some pics. as we were cleaning it out today

gaysteeringwheel.jpg

hahafail.jpg

project.jpg

ass.jpg

look at that ass!! :laugh:

ill try to keep you guys posted on progress.. but yeah it may take a while

sorry for sh!tty quality pics. too.... phones gay camera's fault lol

yeah just a shell.. it has the interior except we stripped it out today cause this car was filthy!!

we found a condom box in it :dry: ... but as far as whats going in it? were still debating on that lol ... oh the body is good, no rust what so ever paint still shines, just a couple scratches here an there

anyone know an easy way to remove tint from windows?

were tryin g to get rid of the ones on this car cause they were just horrible but its a pain in the ass...

any other easier methods other than hand and razor blade? lol

oh and the glue that it leaves on the window i removed it with a cloth dipped in a little bit of gas.. it WORKS!! lol

best way to take off the tint is to coat some bath towels in ammoina till they are dripping wet, then hang them on the window and wrap it all in plastic, leave in the sun for a few hours (heat gun helps too) then the old tint, and the glue will peel right off.

best way to take off the tint is to coat some bath towels in ammoina till they are dripping wet, then hang them on the window and wrap it all in plastic, leave in the sun for a few hours (heat gun helps too) then the old tint, and the glue will peel right off.

really? i didnt know that... ill try it... even though ammonia smells like ass.. lol thanks

anyone know an easy way to remove tint from windows?

were tryin g to get rid of the ones on this car cause they were just horrible but its a pain in the ass...

any other easier methods other than hand and razor blade? lol

oh and the glue that it leaves on the window i removed it with a cloth dipped in a little bit of gas.. it WORKS!! lol

autozone and advanced auto sell a spray bottle of tint remover. its $5 a bottle which should do every window in the car. us a razor blade to remove any left over glue

so which car did you get the 92-95 or the 96-00?

my friend got the 92-95 which is the new project and the other one is mine lol

autozone and advanced auto sell a spray bottle of tint remover. its $5 a bottle which should do every window in the car. us a razor blade to remove any left over glue

yeah we got it all removed now, thx

Archived