Im Joining the Air Force.

tallhamer88

With the fall out on this cop job, Im left with joining the military i will be going in as a load master. As of right now im going to do reserves. Im waiting till i graduate in the fall so i can go in as a airman 1st class. So i thought id throw that out. As of right now im selling my dakota. Going to buy 07 Civic Si Sedan:) I plan on asking my girlfriend courtney to marry me before i get deployed after bootcamp.

She hates the idea but i look at it this way does she want a future with me or not. So this will help with out future.

congars man i hope you like it im in the army and i did it for the same reason there is not sh!t were i live and i wanted to get married and now i am and live in cali and could be happier but hope it is what you and best of luck bro

Definitely couldn't see myself getting married BEFORE going to get into the Air Force or the Navy or the Army..

too many scandalous whores around here. They'd be slinging leg faster than I could be slinging ammunition or anything else for that matter.

Definitely couldn't see myself getting married BEFORE going to get into the Air Force or the Navy or the Army..

too many scandalous whores around here. They'd be slinging leg faster than I could be slinging ammunition or anything else for that matter.

hate to say it but you are right there are so many girls that are whores but i will hvae to knock on wood i didnt married till i was in the army and me and the same girl have been together for 4 years this month

hate to say it but you are right there are so many girls that are whores but i will hvae to knock on wood i didnt married till i was in the army and me and the same girl have been together for 4 years this month

yes some are but my women would never do that in the world.

yes some are but my women would never do that in the world.

not saying it about yours just saying it to the person^^ that said it dont remember who at the moment but when you leaving to go in

yeah right pres, admit it, your doing it for the pay check, and shes doing it for the bennies. gauranteed off base housing, an extra 1500 a month, + dependant pay... cant go wrong there.

With the fall out on this cop job, Im left with joining the military....

Didn't sound to me like you REALLY WANT to join the military.....you see it as your ONLY option??

Why not move to another city and get a job there as a cop or something else?

It's your life and you do what you want of course...I'm just wondering... :)

Good luck and wish you all the best...stay safe :D

oh and if you get into F-35, let me know how it is :D

But with the cop job i basically got hired I passed everything and out did all the people in the PT test. Cheif wanted to hire me he told me he went to town council and they told him they dont have funds to hire non-certified officer. So he had to turn me down. He had to hire certified. He told me when they have a opening and he can hire non-certified he love for it to be me.

But i also cant wait to get my SI!

mail people get paid a lot around here.. i believe there is a waiting list for it here lol

hey if you get stuck at shaw you wont have to do anything and you'll get paid too much for it but our sols can be friends lol

(and i can tell you who not to hang out with lol)

yay! Good job on getting the job :D just don't go "postal" hehe jk

/threadjack

So when is training going to start for the air force?

Only thing Velo is going postal on his some dude's anus!

Archived