New Toy in the garage!

MChester

• 4 weeks later...

Finally got the 220v line run to a box above the new lift. It is AWESOME! I can get the S2000 and the Del Sol high enough to walk under and then some. Have not tried the TL yet. It sure will make a lot of things easier, and I can park the Del Sol or the motorcycles under it in the winter.

AtlasLiftinstalled3.jpg

AtlasLiftinstalled.jpg

The CR does indeed come with a body colored spoiler from the factory.

Painting it black would be, well, just ridiculous. BTW, Speed Demon, I am not really looking for "help" on what to do with my car, I only posted a couple photos at the request of another member, so please keep your helpful "ideas" about what you would do to my car, to yourself. tongue.gif

party pooper. put some slips on it so it can be uber played out. (inside joke, i think)

i will laugh and sh1t myself if you park the motorcycle under that lift and it crashes down on it(by some chance that the locks break)

party pooper. put some slips on it so it can be uber played out. (inside joke, i think)

i will laugh and sh1t myself if you park the motorcycle under that lift and it crashes down on it(by some chance that the locks break)

I'd do the same if you got hit by a bus (if by some chance its brakes should fail) wacko.gif

I'm pretty sure the locks aren't going to fail. I hope...

Yup, brand new (3 year old) set of Kinesis wheels and tires. Whole car is being reworked a "little", to my specifications along the lines of a Japanese market Type S. That model is similar to the CR in the states but with a soft top.

I've been at it for a while but health issues have kept me from finishing. I'll get it done sooner or later. Mods include a Kraftwerks high PSI Supercharger, many carbon kevlar pieces, really nice custom Alpine audio system, and a LOT of custom Alcantara trim.

It's gonig to be a blast to drive.

I'd do the same if you got hit by a bus (if by some chance its brakes should fail) wacko.gif

I'm pretty sure the locks aren't going to fail. I hope...

ive almost been hit by a bus lol.

and yes, hope, hope like hell. haha

Yup, brand new (3 year old) set of Kinesis wheels and tires. Whole car is being reworked a "little", to my specifications along the lines of a Japanese market Type S. That model is similar to the CR in the states but with a soft top.

I've been at it for a while but health issues have kept me from finishing. I'll get it done sooner or later. Mods include a Kraftwerks high PSI Supercharger, many carbon kevlar pieces, really nice custom Alpine audio system, and a LOT of custom Alcantara trim.

It's gonig to be a blast to drive.

if we ever have a meet in ohio, can i has a ride?

i buy you double cheesuburger

Archived