New Toy in the garage!

MChester

New addition to my garage this week. No, not another project car. I have my hands full with the CR. I got something to help make mods and maintenance MUCH easier. Plus, I should be able to park the Sol under the S2000 in the winter. BONUS...

Now I just have to install and test it. Should be fun. cool.gif

Liftdelivered4-6-10.jpg

awesome! Im looking at getting a collapsable base one for my garage (dad uses it for wood working as well, so bolted pillars wont do)

what kinda amperage does it pull?

It takes a 30 amp, 220v single phase circuit. I already had it wired for this because I planned to put the lift in a LONG time ago when we built the house. Some brands require 3 phase 220v. That can be a BIG issue depending on where you live. If you are in a normal subdivision, or out in the country, most Electric companies have no 3 phase in those areas and the cost to run it there is often very high.

New addition to my garage this week. No, not another project car. I have my hands full with the CR. I got something to help make mods and maintenance MUCH easier. Plus, I should be able to park the Sol under the S2000 in the winter. BONUS...

Now I just have to install and test it. Should be fun. cool.gif

Liftdelivered4-6-10.jpg

i dont really even know you but i hate you so much i want one of this so bad but happy that you got one and that is really nice

ah yeah we lucked out on that one, we have 3 phase ran out here ;) then again the substation is only a few blocks from here, and there is a hospital down the road haha.

Great, thanks... tongue.gif

2 words.......

SUCK IT!!:mad:

2 words.......

SUCK IT!!angry.gif

Good thing I'm asumming you all are kidding. tongue.gif You are, right?

I had no idea this would get such a strong reaction.

Since most of us are shade tree mechanics living off of harbor freight it's nice to see a fellow honda guy with a nice shop and gear.

very very very jealous. my rents just added a four car garage onto our house, and the second I heard they were planning on it, I started looking at 2 posts. Then, they told me it would only have a 9 foot ceiling. I instantly became very depressed. Granted, I could still fit one, but only being able to lift the car a few feet isn't worth the money. Happy to see a fellow honda guy with a proper at home shop. good job man!

That's crazy! I've never seen one of those in somebodies house before. Nice buy! You got pics of the S2k up on here?

No pics of the S up here yet, still a work in progress. Here are a couple. Supercharger and suspension are done. Now I need to finish the soft top & audio install and some wiring. Got a few aero pieces to do as well.

IMG_2217.jpg

IMG_2218.jpg

guy around town has a black s2k with the spoon hardtop on it

not a big fan of s2ks but his looks sooooooo good

_MG_3152redone.jpg

his doesnt look quite like that cause his has a CF front bumper and stuff... but that picture makes me want to buy a s2k lol

my point: f the soft top... get one of those

I have a hard top, painted body color, as well. But I still like the convenience of the soft top. Hard top can't be dropped in 10 seconds at a stop light. Especially in the summer, in Ohio, you can have thundertorms in the afternoon for and hour on an otherwise perfect top down day. It's nice to have the option on the road. Otherwise, I like the hard top too.

The CR does indeed come with a body colored spoiler from the factory.

Painting it black would be, well, just ridiculous. BTW, Speed Demon, I am not really looking for "help" on what to do with my car, I only posted a couple photos at the request of another member, so please keep your helpful "ideas" about what you would do to my car, to yourself. tongue.gif

Archived