opinon on my 93 hatch

93hatchftw

im not new to the tuner world but, im new to the honda tunning world. i have my very first 93 civic hatchback. i have a d15 non vtec with a intake and exhaust.

im looking to beaf up my d15 for cheap now, i wanna know the secrets or easy cheap nice mods i can do to up some hp fast i know its a d15 but hey i would like to have some hp will i drive around till i get my swap.

but later im goin either b or h series swap, which one should i go if i want all motor power?

thanks guys any opinon is welcome.

im not new to the tuner world but, im new to the honda tunning world. i have my very first 93 civic hatchback. i have a d15 non vtec with a intake and exhaust.

im looking to beaf up my d15 for cheap now, i wanna know the secrets or easy cheap nice mods i can do to up some hp fast i know its a d15 but hey i would like to have some hp will i drive around till i get my swap.

but later im goin either b or h series swap, which one should i go if i want all motor power?

Congrates on the eg pick up. Post some pics please :) And Ill tell you what they told me when I first joined those cars get great gas milage any power you add is not rly gonna make it fast just kill your awsome mpg. Save up for your swap with awsome mpg than youll get your swap alot faster :D

my opinion, dont do anything to the d15. its not exactly hondas powerhouse motor. most people start with intake/header/exhaust. that will run no more than 600 or so if you go with namebrand stuff like aem, dc sports, and apexi. with i/h/e youll get 7hp if your lucky.

alot of people go with the b swap because of ease of swap and cheap parts. for an NA motor youll wanna upgrade valves, cams, camshafts, port and polish your head, some high compression pistons, better connecting rods, and a tune.

hope that helps

Congrates on the eg pick up. Post some pics please :) And Ill tell you what they told me when I first joined those cars get great gas milage any power you add is not rly gonna make it fast just kill your awsome mpg. Save up for your swap with awsome mpg than youll get your swap alot faster :D

yeah i know im just dipping into the honda world kinda, it is automatic to so i have to do a auto to manual swap aswell when i get my swap so more costly.

i plan on saveing my gas for a while and im gonna post up a picture in a little bit, i fixed the fender and the hood when i got wrecked just minor damage ran me about 200 with the light and turn signal included, it came with 13'' gsr blades but they had curb scuffs, so i sanded em and gave em a rattle can white gloss so it looks half decent.

i plan on painting it pearl white here soon. my motor plan is b16a2 block and b18 gsr head bored camed and all that good jazz and a nice b16 tranny.

swap it

to bad you live in ohio, i got bookoos amounts of tools and decently mechanicly incline and have worked on ranges of stuff but i need a honda guru buddy haha.

yeah i know im just dipping into the honda world kinda, it is automatic to so i have to do a auto to manual swap aswell when i get my swap so more costly.

i plan on saveing my gas for a while and im gonna post up a picture in a little bit, i fixed the fender and the hood when i got wrecked just minor damage ran me about 200 with the light and turn signal included, it came with 13'' gsr blades but they had curb scuffs, so i sanded em and gave em a rattle can white gloss so it looks half decent.

i plan on painting it pearl white here soon. my motor plan is b16a2 block and b18 gsr head bored camed and all that good jazz and a nice b16 tranny.

to bad you live in ohio, i got bookoos amounts of tools and decently mechanicly incline and have worked on ranges of stuff but i need a honda guru buddy haha.

http://tinypic.com/r/14wrs52/5

For the record, no such thing as 13" GSR Blades.

Car doesn't look terrible. Appears rust free for a change.

Honestly, the cheapest and easiest way to make you car faster is #1 Turbo or #2 Swap. Anything else is a waste of time if your intention is only to have a faster vehicle.

those arent blades, just look the same.

also you got your motor mixed up, do gsr bottom end and b16 head.

b16 heads flow like itr heads, just different internals.

they might not be, but they say inside were the lugnuts go, honda blades.

hmm ill take that advice, but i want the b16 cranks they rev mad hard.

blade_01.jpg

These are the commonly referred to GSR Blades. They are 15" and came stock on a few years of Acura Integra GSRs. What you have is not these, although they do have a 'blade like' design so I could see where the confusion may come.

blade_01.jpg

These are the commonly referred to GSR Blades. They are 15" and came stock on a few years of Acura Integra GSRs. What you have is not these, although they do have a 'blade like' design so I could see where the confusion may come.

omg!!! WHY ARE THEY SO CLEAN ME WANT!!!!

You can buy knockoffs on eBay for a great price. No center caps due to trademarks and such, but they are identical clones and look perfect.

You can buy knockoffs on eBay for a great price. No center caps due to trademarks and such, but they are identical clones and look perfect.

if i can get around to taken a picture of it i will today, like i said i could be wrong, but there deffinatley honda some kind.

i know what integra blades look like. but it dont matter to me i want si rims these are just for the time being.

yeah but that is more expensive. youll have to run much higher compression.

like i said i love the toruqe and power of a doch.

thats why i want h22a or a b16a2.

there my favorite motors cause they produce a power house when built right. i have a buddy with a 2000 civic with a b16a2 with almost everything besides turbo and hes is pushing 365hp to the wheels on the dyno.

Archived