Jump to content

Help with my 91 HB


Recommended Posts

yes you can. but youll need a z6 wiring harness and need to wire vtec. should kick in around ~5000rpm which is what my z6 kicks in at



we dont have any how to's here on the site. but if you google it youll get plenty of info on it. its quite easy and quick.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah my buddy is doing this in his rex aong with a turbo, and it would kick in at 5500 unless you have a vafc you can set it where you want it I think


You'll need z6 ecu, timing belt, harness, head gasket, I heard you'll need an adjustable cam to?

Edited by C92hatchX
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.