delsol photoshoot

i want to go to that spot!!

i bet my car will fit under that trailer, LOL!

we need to find some places where the walls are tagged.. i think we should go to LA and take some pictures next time we gots some monies!!! :happy:

his tail lights are tinted ben..

i found a storm trooper helmet that i can wear but that sh!ts like $130+ :dry:

i wantz wun! or a vader helmet >:]

lookin back at the pics of you bein under the trailer and i spy some skittled suspension setup. what does it consist of?

im really likin the white with black accents.

When I say tint the tails, I don't want to see them during the daytime -- unless you're on the brakes.

like i like the white and black that is why i did it but i just got my old stock tail lights from nc shipped here so i just put them in.

ok as far as the skittle its blox lca purple and and benen gold tie bar but i want to do a asr subframe brace and sway bar. coilovers so i still got some to do. just got to take it easy right now i want to do a intake mani and a tb so we will see what happens

i want to go to that spot!!

i bet my car will fit under that trailer, LOL!

we need to find some places where the walls are tagged.. i think we should go to LA and take some pictures next time we gots some monies!!! :happy:

LA?? take me! take me! take me!! hahaha

theres a lot of tagged up walls in LA... just dont go into a bad neighborhood lol

LA?? take me! take me! take me!! hahaha

theres a lot of tagged up walls in LA... just dont go into a bad neighborhood lol

yea no sh!t right i am think about selling my sol dude bc i really want to get a hatch to but we will see

lol your so full of your self we are on the next level of cool lol jk

you cant even try to be as cool as me... you gotta rock the non vtec single cam and the unprimered/painted bondo... cmon now lol

im jk... wish i had a swap

im still jealous of your hatch jose :dry:

it has alot of potential.. and its not as bad in person as you said it was.. =P

thank you, but yeah eventually when i get a job my project will finally begin lol

if you guys do decide to go to LA try taking pictures by some of the beaches around there... theres some really nice spots

not in LA around LA lol

Archived