my halo 3 edition 360 died i think. does anybody know if i could order a new disc drive for it? i dont wanna buy a new one, but if i had to i will. just would rather find something cheaper if possible.

it did have two of the rings red a while back. looked it up and it was overheating so bought one of those cheap intercooler things for it. it stopped the overheating but starting acting up a while after. the disc tray sometimes wont open, and it wont read disc now. any help?

my halo 3 edition 360 died i think. does anybody know if i could order a new disc drive for it? i dont wanna buy a new one, but if i had to i will. just would rather find something cheaper if possible.

it did have two of the rings red a while back. looked it up and it was overheating so bought one of those cheap intercooler things for it. it stopped the overheating but starting acting up a while after. the disc tray sometimes wont open, and it wont read disc now. any help?

my disk tray is fcked up too lol... i just tilt it to the side and it works...

im guessing its a defect with the 360 cause mine wont read disks after a while

i just keep trying until it does though... i kicked it once and it hasnt fone it again... you should try it lol

im kidding

lol you know those cheap intercoolers actually make it worse thats why its not branded by microsoft it just keeps it even hotter in the xbox

how does it make it worse? on mine you can actually feel the heat being pulled out of the console itself.

xbox=EPIC FAIL

microsoft sucks lol.

Nyko Intercoolers are good investments. True story. The one's where you mount it to one of the sides and stand it up vertically..not so much.

Sounds like my old dreamcast I had gotten from my uncle. That thing made it around the world on a ship when he was in the marines. By the time I got it the console had to actually be upside down for it to read disks.

Archived