Newbie question, help would be great

4AGErider

Ok, so........ i love my toyotas, dont judge me yet. Ive done my own motor swap from a 4age to a 4agze. I just bought a 91 civic sedan, clean clean body but with 270k on the body and motor. I got it for a 100 bucks. Anyways its got the 1.5 dual point in it ect , yea i know slow, but does actually still runs good and shifts nice. Anyways i have no idea on what motor to swap and what to take linkage or parts from because i want to go the CHEAPEST route to doing a swap with the best power at the most efficient cost. ( i want to go to a manual) ( My buddy just did this same motor swap in his crx, the 1.5 that is, to a zc dohc? manual trans.) If anyone has alot of information as to everything or something that i might be interested in because i know lots of honda people know there stuff, but i know more about toyota unfortuanatly. ANY info would be a help. Thanks in advance.

hmotorsonline.com is a good dependable site to get hondamotors fairly cheap. iv heard alot of good things about them. im sure other members can add several other sites where you can browse selections. if your looking for power id say ls/vtec, b18c1 or b18c5.

Archived