Sad, sad, day

SavingStrangers

crash2.jpg

crash.jpg

hmm picture posting is easy as hell lol... but yeah we crashed yesterday sad day

lifted truck hit us... this was our damage and he got a scratch on his bumber.... friend had to get stitches on his hand and i got a concussion no biggies

feel bad for rexy though.... my friend will be parting out the car as soon as he gets done with all of the insurance paperwork... jdm front end is intact!! jdm doors not so much as you can see

dang dude i guess this was going to be the one i was going to run

yeah... kinda sucks but eh.. crap happens

crash wasnt even our fault either we both ran yellow lights but we were going straight and he was turning so cop said we had the right of way

• 1 month later...

hmm picture posting is easy as hell lol... but yeah we crashed yesterday sad day

lifted truck hit us... this was our damage and he got a scratch on his bumber.... friend had to get stitches on his hand and i got a concussion no biggies

feel bad for rexy though.... my friend will be parting out the car as soon as he gets done with all of the insurance paperwork... jdm front end is intact!! jdm doors not so much as you can see

Hitting with our car is always so frustrating...especially when the other car keeps intact. But was it the trucks fault?

yeah its all good hes not so bummed out about the crash since now he has an excuse to get an eg hatch haha

Thats sux man I would love to have a CRX but eg hatch FTW!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived