Decisions Desicions

BrIaN EG2

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which One Should I Get With My Tax Return Next Year?

• 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 9 MR
    • 2010 Honda CBR1000RR

oh and the money you've put into your car would be GONE cause i'm pretty sure you dont have full coverage with the extra insurance for what you've done to it.. so yah a hidden fuel cut switch that would cost <$10 would be a good investment (as lina said)

makes me wonder if the black evo was stolen actually.. you dont seem to worried about crap getting stolen for losing SOOO much money when that was stolen

actually i have full coverage through geico with uninsured motorist coverage, road side assistance, and if i get stranded geico will pay for a tow truck to come pick my car up :happy:

things can go missing on the base yes.. just havent been any here that i know of in a LOOONG time.. im not worried about getting anything stolen here actually.. barstow is hickville not much goes on here.. i get worried about my car when i go to ontario yes.. but i rarely go there

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have full coverage too but full coverage is different then the custom insurance that covers rims, swaps, etc

like if you total it now they will only give you what a stock del is worth... not anything for your suspension motor etc

true story.. i do stay 40 miles away from civilization in the middle of the gay ass desert :dry:

and barstow isnt that bad of a place.. you have to worry in some parts of victorville, ontario, and alot of places down the hill.. barstow and most parts of the high desert, not so much :happy:

wow you are a moron

you really think someone couldnt have your car in pieces no problem? and with the amount of people in cali. I doubt they would find it very easily.. on top of that you think the police would put a 15+ year old car getting stolen on top of what they have to deal with already? not likely and even if the motor has all the numbers on it the cops are not going to go look under everyones hood who has swapped a motor

and yes things can go missing on a military base quite easily.. and not to mention you LEAVE base

oh and the money you've put into your car would be GONE cause i'm pretty sure you dont have full coverage with the extra insurance for what you've done to it.. so yah a hidden fuel cut switch that would cost <$10 would be a good investment (as lina said)

and yes the guy who got his car stolen was in a different state.. south carolina to be exact.. so you think your less likely to have something stolen in Cali.? just think about how dumb that sounds for a min.

makes me wonder if the black evo was stolen actually.. you dont seem to worried about crap getting stolen for losing SOOO much money when that was stolen

you dont like being wrong do you? lol

cali isnt that bad.....if you live here you know where you should be careful and where you are safe...

just like in any other place....this whole "brian youre gonna get your car stolen" sh!t is getting old now...

think hes old enough to know what hes doing..

Archived