Decisions Desicions

BrIaN EG2

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which One Should I Get With My Tax Return Next Year?

• 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 9 MR
    • 2010 Honda CBR1000RR

so i pretty much dont know where to stick this thread so ill just put it in GD and a mod can move it if they wish..

but im pretty stuck.. i dont know if i want an evo 9 mr again or if i want a new cbr.. dry.gif

my old evo::

evo1.jpg

or a new cbr1000rr::

2010_Honda_CBR1000RR_4.jpg

if i were to get another black evo it would most definately look like my old one.. the reason im debating it is because i want to get a family sized car so whenever i do decide to have a family i wont have to consider getting rid of the sol.. but i also want a friggin bike sooooo bad.. so im pretty much leaving it in the hands of my fam on HF.. dont fucck me you bastards :dry: lol!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you're only interested in the evo as a family car, i say get the bike. you're single, enjoy your toys now while you've got the chance, you've got time to save up again. when the time comes to be responsible, sell the bike, not the sol.

go with the evo man. if you crash in that youll be safe®.

dont get me wrong, i loved my bikes and for awhile there it was my only transportation. people dont see you on a bike and i was run over at a stop light by a teen in a 4 runner. didnt damage me or the bike but still a scary thing.

get that evo with its closed deck motor and make a monster out of it!

Dude get the bike. Y is this even a question?

Bike >>>>>>>>>>> then car, so much more tail to be had from the bike not even close.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh damn it now I want the bike too

Y b safe?

if you're only interested in the evo as a family car, i say get the bike. you're single, enjoy your toys now while you've got the chance, you've got time to save up again. when the time comes to be responsible, sell the bike, not the sol.

evo is an awesome family car.. an awesomly fast family car >:]

i do miss my old one, but damn i want a bike soo bad :dry:

so far it looks like next year ill be looking at buying another evo.. hopefully the 3rd times the charm.. there are a few here that are making around 330 to 380 to the wheels and they want 12 to 15k at the dealerships.. i just want a stock one.. so i can do everything all over... AGAIN :dry:

evo is an awesome family car.. an awesomly fast family car >:]

i do miss my old one, but damn i want a bike soo bad :dry:

so far it looks like next year ill be looking at buying another evo.. hopefully the 3rd times the charm.. there are a few here that are making around 330 to 380 to the wheels and they want 12 to 15k at the dealerships.. i just want a stock one.. so i can do everything all over... AGAIN :dry:

You got kids now? If not, get the bike. Live your life!

evo will probably get stolen before you ever drive it

and will that luck the bike will DEF. get stolen

buy a moped and be done with it

how do you manage to get an evo stolen out of a storage thing but yet your HONDA (probably the easiest car to steal ever) has not been messed with?

your luck sucks btw

Here's a thought, get the Evo, then pick up a craigslist bike. Should be able to find a halfway decent sport bike for around $1k.

sara.. not many people ride around looking to steal a car on post.. especially the ONLY modded blue del sol in sanbernardino county.. so same would go for the evo and bike seeing as there arent any car thieves that i know of on post.. hell i leave my car unlocked and have left the top off overnight.. not too worried about it..

david... FUCCCCCCCCKKKKKK NOOOO!excl.gif! ford is no bueno

sara.. not many people ride around looking to steal a car on post.. especially the ONLY modded blue del sol in sanbernardino county.. so same would go for the evo and bike seeing as there arent any car thieves that i know of on post.. hell i leave my car unlocked and have left the top off overnight.. not too worried about it..

haha that cobra would rape your sol. even if it was boosted

ROFL

i haz seen some smiley-org-rolleyes.gif

yeah we all know lol.

did she feel bad after seeing your micro weiner?

dont you just love that? i live my car unlocked windows down and everything and i still have it... then again my car is not as appealing as yours lol

get that evo though!!! ill race you....just give me a 20 car head start

yah why would no one want to strip the ONLY MODDED DEL SOL in the area... you probably dont have an alarm.. and as far as i know a worn down enough honda key can open just about any honda.. and you make it easier by leaving it unlocked

guy just got his car stolen at the show i went to a few weeks ago.. it was in parts pretty much before the guy woke up i think

of course didnt some of the people on here think your motor was a stolen one orginally? If it already has the numbers and stuff taken off it'll be even easier to steal and sell

just something for you to think about

since you guys are on the topic of honda theft, brian why dont you set the turbo project to the side long enough to get an alarm, kill switch, and some other security precautions. it would be common sense since you had the black evo stolen.

all it would take a thief would be a few minutes and BAM they have a new del sol to part out. and look at how many parts you have that would make some free money for them. the blades, jdm steering wheel, b18c1 motor, you prob have hasport mounts, spoon shift knob, buddy club exhaust.

just sayin better to be safe then sorry.

Archived