this made me roffle

BrIaN EG2

How did the second video steal all my moves? And the ghost riding one...obviously illegal and stupid as hell. In a combat zone like they seemed to be in. Then the nerve to put it on the internets. Just wow...disciplinary action is in order for them.

How did the second video steal all my moves? And the ghost riding one...obviously illegal and stupid as hell. In a combat zone like they seemed to be in. Then the nerve to put it on the internets. Just wow...disciplinary action is in order for them.

me and my driver made one of them in iraq.. its on my old sgt's camera.. it was HILARIOUS! i need to ask him if he still has it.. i actually got a coin from the colonel for that video, he thought it was awesome LOL!!

Funny: yes

Dumb: yes

Illegal: probably not.

In the US it would only be illegal under a loosely interpreted reckless operation law. It may not even be a traffic violation in the US for that matter since reckless op would technically only apply to you if you were operating the vehicle. A good lawyer might be able to talk you out of that one considering no one was actually in the vehicle operating it. As far as I have ever seen there is no applicable law for issuing citations for people who get out of a moving vehicle.

Another thing to consider, depending on the location this was filmed would it have been under Iraqi jurisdiction so it would be up to their laws and courts to determine the legality of this matter? If so, don't think we would have much to worry about there.

Archived