won't start

monica42

I just got the car, it sat for a while, but it ran really well, put 120 miles on it that day, my husband has done everything...the fuel pump is working,getting fire, I took out the stereo and he seems to think I've messed-up some security code, or maybe it could be the ignition thing I've seen talked about on here, any suggestions would be nice!

thanks, monica42

newbie, thats way too cute!

well, its going to rain, which truly blows, now I'll just have to look out my window and hope it blows over so we can get on the del sol again 2marrow, its something really simple,in my mind, it just can't go from running that good to just not turning over and it not be simple, he is almost done looking and re-checking all the wires, it may be that ignition thing, I'll let everyone know and maybe it will help someone down the line if they have the same problem, again, any suggestions are welcome, thank you very much

ya'll are not going to believe this!!!it was connected somehow to the stereo, the anti-theft thing.....apparently when I took out the radio, I did not do it properly, and this caused the fire to quit to the fuel pump, rendering the car undrivable, so, we reset it by taking off the neg battery cable for 30-1 hour and tinkered a minute, cranks right up....and we could have spent a load of money.......now I'm back in the Del Sol and going to the beach, rain or shine, thanks speeddemon you were the only one that reeplied, that is so cool!!!you are the best, thanks for helping the damsel in distress.

Riding with the top down on a 2 lane road with the wind and the sun, I am so happy

Archived