a little fun yesterday

so i was on my way to victorville to pick up my fatty (ground wire), anodized red locking lug nuts, and benen 3 point strut bar and found someone to play with.. this was the best video that jesse took.. he was in his wifes 2010 corolla..

LMK what you think happy.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZVRQM2GSG8

only thing i hate about my car ATM is stupid piston rings and valve guide seals are bad so i smoke like a muddah fukkah after vtec cracks (piston rings) or when i let off the throttle at high rpms and then press it again *poof* cloud of smoke (valve guide seals) dry.gif

but i love this video, you can hear my vtec crack HARD at 0:52 happy.gif

oh and lina ill take a picture of my fatty for you, the one you dont already have a picture of LULZ!excl.gif! laugh.gif

fuxin thread jacking a$sholes :dry: lol

im ready to get my new o2 sensor in so im not lagging soo much!! ill take another video to compare the difference from a bad o2 to a good o2 :happy:

I woulda rather played with the challenger lol.

i tried.. but he wouldnt do a 60 kick.. he wanted to speed up every time i got beside him, like WTF.. plus jesse was too far back so i wouldnt have had a video anyways.. damn slow corolla :dry: lol

I woulda rather played with the challenger lol.

same.

sorry for thread jacking

sig is huge dude. fix it

i tried.. but he wouldnt do a 60 kick.. he wanted to speed up every time i got beside him, like WTF.. plus jesse was too far back so i wouldnt have had a video anyways.. damn slow corolla :dry: lol

thats a corolla for ya.

lets run it rick.. show you how much the sol has progressed.. better hurry before i get it rebuilt and reboosted on 15psi, BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA >:]

same.

sig is huge dude. fix it

thats a corolla for ya.

nice to see you got jokes about the corolla but yea that one is rice is hell but this is ours

l_b8204f0ab19641879202bfa2f6f1f82d.jpg

oooo yea but its funny i beat a 00 bodystyle accord today that was funny bc our corolla is slow as fu%k

lets run it rick.. show you how much the sol has progressed.. better hurry before i get it rebuilt and reboosted on 15psi, BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA >:]

ill wait until youre built and reboosted on your 15psi and ill show you what a real car can do with my 19.6psi (up from 14.7) on a 2.5L motor with a really nice 6-speed tranny and the power biased to the rear wheels. 8)

Archived