new parts

del sol 422

ok look i said this before in another thread but im getting my del sol monday its a 93 si blue it was stolen from my friend and they took the taillights the passanger seat bracket so he decided he was going to do a swap on it so he took the motor and tranny out but he didnt go through with it he sold everything to me the car motor tranns a set of integra ls mesh wheels for $700

My question is since the motor and tranny are out what would be good to replace its a d15 with a z6 head roughly 70k

ok look i said this before in another thread but im getting my del sol monday its a 93 si blue it was stolen from my friend and they took the taillights the passanger seat bracket so he decided he was going to do a swap on it so he took the motor and tranny out but he didnt go through with it he sold everything to me the car motor tranns a set of integra ls mesh wheels for $700

My question is since the motor and tranny are out what would be good to replace its a d15 with a z6 head roughly 70k

ok it sounds like you have a type s. so does it have a passerger side airbag. i mean i may be wrong but the d15 was in the type s and then he did a head swap. but i dont know. but put some pics up of the car. but back to your question

i think you should do a b16a or a b20vtec