New guy from SC

Jmwill90

I'm new on HF. I've had my 1999 Honda Civic DX HB for a little over a year now. Just ordered AEM (CAI) and hopefully get that installed when it comes in. Pretty stoked about it. If anyone has any pointers or tips please let me know. That is the only mod I'll have done so far but hoping to do some more work in the future. Anyways, if you wanna know more just ask.

I knew a guy way back when that moved to aiken

whats your major?

we also have a car club at the school.. not very organized but we do some stuff.. its carolina motorsports.. forum is here: http://www.motorsportcarolina.com/forums/index.php

there is a show at clemson april 17th.. they invited us up and said we can have our own booth (we put rivals aside for fun car stuff lol)

a little late but welcome to the forums!! :)

im jealous of the hatch.. im trying to find one :dry:

Thanks man! Yea, everyone seems to want a hatch these days. I get so many offers for mine but turn them all down.

I knew a guy way back when that moved to aiken

whats your major?

we also have a car club at the school.. not very organized but we do some stuff.. its carolina motorsports.. forum is here: http://www.motorsportcarolina.com/forums/index.php

there is a show at clemson april 17th.. they invited us up and said we can have our own booth (we put rivals aside for fun car stuff lol)

I'm currently a communications major, but switching it to Geology when I get to USC in Columbia. That's cool about the car club, I might have to check it out sometime this summer.

ill trade yah shells with cash on your side! sol will come with my BC exhaust, tein flex damper kit, and a benen 3 point strut bar.. all for the low price of $1500 plus your shell :laugh:

but on a serious note.. post some pictures up, i wanna see this ish!!

ill trade yah shells with cash on your side! sol will come with my BC exhaust, tein flex damper kit, and a benen 3 point strut bar.. all for the low price of $1500 plus your shell :laugh:

but on a serious note.. post some pictures up, i wanna see this ish!!

ha ha no deal dude! I just took some pics, I'll post them later on this afternoon. I have nothing done to it so far but installing full intake next weekend. I need an exhaust system too cause my stock one has a leak.

okay okay fine.. ill throw in some bride low max seats with it :dry:

lol

car is friggin clean though man! IMO lose those little fogs and get the jdm foglights but only after you get moar low and some gofast parts.. mmmm tits!!

welcome :)

Niiiice hatch! Clean and I like how you don't have the front license plate!

(I don't have the front license plate even though it's the law :p )

Are the headlights a bit dirty? If they are, that chemical stuff from car parts stores really does work...."swirl and swirl to the right and to the left" ( <--I love doing that and cleaning headlights :p)

okay okay fine.. ill throw in some bride low max seats with it :dry:lolcar is friggin clean though man! IMO lose those little fogs and get the jdm foglights but only after you get moar low and some gofast parts.. mmmm tits!!

ha ha thanks, Yea, I don't really like the little fog lights either. I wasn't crazy about the yellow JDM fog lights at first but they are growing on me. I prob will never lower it because it's hard enough as it is to get in my driveway without scraping.

welcome :) Niiiice hatch! Clean and I like how you don't have the front license plate!(I don't have the front license plate even though it's the law :p ) Are the headlights a bit dirty? If they are, that chemical stuff from car parts stores really does work...."swirl and swirl to the right and to the left" ( <--I love doing that and cleaning headlights :p)

Thanks! Yea, SC isn't required to have the front license plate but I wouldn't have it either if it was. The headlights aren't really dirty but a tad foggy. Does that chemical stuff work on plastic ones cause I have tried some stuff and didn't make to much of a difference. I just want to buy new ones all together really, but just low on money right now. I mean hey, I'm a college student ha ha

Archived