another new guy.....HI !

84jeepguy

Hey. I'm from Pennsylvania, Harrisburg area. I have found forums to be a great way to learn about different vehicles. I am hoping this is the case here. We are a pretty diversifed couple with our vehicles. The wife is the import buyer, and I still have the American stuff. I am into modifying things, but mostly jeeps. They're fun and easy, and always need something done to them because they were never good quality vehicles. Good to tinker with though. I'll have to do a bunch of reading to keep up with you guys, so try to cut me a little slack, if you can.

welcome and i will cut you slack but welcome and hope i can help and if i was you i would keep that sol and do stuff to it for your wify but welcome and you should always be able to find a answer on here

welcome to HF

Thanks for the welcome, I think. I'm not quite sure what the "gay" and "anal lube" cartoon is about, or what it has to do with me, other than the prostate exam.

Archived