Does this happen at your work?

BuddySol

ey, you still work there??

as for the unfortunate accident, its pretty sad to see people injured and one man killed when they trusted disney land's coaster. just b/c it was built in the 70s doesn't mean its unstable or anything. every year they inspect each coaster during the offseasons but some how this coaster passed inspection and 11 people paid the price.

*edit* oh and no this doesn't happen at my work

Yup...tho I transferred out of the parks. Did not want to deal with all the bullcrap you have to deal with in the park, from the guests to the way management treats their cast members. I ended up being a lifeguard over at the hotels. 8) Much better environment and less stressful (at times...)

The last time this coaster got refurbished was back in 2001. Usually attractions get refurbished every year, but ever since they started slashing budgets, maintanence around the park has been delayed, cancelled, or the inevitable closing of the attraction. Of course they do their daily inspections, but I can tell you many stories of the attractions that are just falling apart on a day to day basis.

damn...and thunder mountain is one of my favorite rides when i go to disney world. is the one in disneyland any different from the one at disneyworld?

and nope, this doesn't happen at my job either. although an elderly lady did walk around the entire grocery store while she unknowingly left little dropplets of crap everywhere... :laugh:

Archived