Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

No it is not.

It is fracking awful.

faithfulmonkey (2 weeks ago) Show Hide

+1

Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

obviously u had a chuckle at it behind ur comp screen besides the guy knocked HIMSELF out not like he lost an eye

liamspeed (2 weeks ago) Show Hide

Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

I did not, I am not a child.

+1

Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

well all im gonna say is this i found it funny and if u didnt then thats how u feel about it

Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

@faithfulmonkey

Learn how to fracking spell.

Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

obviously u dont understand english text cause everything ive written is spelt correctly :)

Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

Except not at all, in fact, the sentences you compose make absolutely no sense whatsoever. "u" is not a word, nor is "ive."

+1

Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

whatever dude remember this isnt an english class and if my sentences didnt make ''sence'' no one would be able to read them yet u and me can

Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

Barely, i have to strain to understand them.

And who the frack cares if youtube is not your english class? You should be typing properly, not following the thousands of other retards that inhabit this site.

+1

Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

for a 21 yr (year) old u really dont know when someones trying to defuse a situation so ill make it simple...

This discussion is closed

+1

Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

@faithfulmonkey

Wow are you naive, you think the age i entered on youtube is my real age.

Also you do not end a discussion like that, if you were debating you cant just say some stupid crap and say "This discussion is closed."

fracking wow.

HERE IS WHERE I COME IN! LOL

uniotoalumni (19 hours ago) Show Hide

No you are not a child. You are a 21 year old fagot that seems to have an obsession with video games and a compulsive disorder to fix peoples sentences. Do us all a favor, turn off your computer, and go read a book.

this is youtube, there is no such thing as spelling everything right.

INTRAWEBS: THEY MEAN SERIOUS BUSINESS.

liamspeed (7 hours ago) Show Hide

I am not 21 years old, you do realize that it is possible to lie about your age on the internet right?

And from this comment alone, I think that you are the one who should read a book, perhaps you won't turn into a complete fool.

Also stop using memes, they make you sound like a fracking idiot. Although it sounds hilarious how you try to use that meme in the wrong context.

Grow the frack up.

uniotoalumni (3 hours ago) Show Hide

Lying about your age proves you have something to hide. So that leads me to believe that you are either a young know it all that results to youtube to make him/herself feel important. Or a failure that feels compelled to argue for a sense of satisfaction. Ill pass on reading, im a computer programmer, i read enough.

And that F-word is a very awful word. Im not sure your mother would approve you using it.

liamspeed (1 hour ago) Show Hide

@uniotoalumni

aha, you obviously do not know about the age restriction a lot of videos have on youtube, do you?

Don't try and put off reading because you are a computer programmer, that leads me to believe that you are lazy,.

Also frack is only bad to those who think it is, stop being so immature as to being offended by a simple word.

From your posts you seem to be an arrogant, annoying, lazy, idiotic /b/tard.

Not exactly a great person are you?

uniotoalumni (1 hour ago) Show Hide

like you said, you can lie about age. so its hard to determine whether you are of age or not. i didnt say i put off reading. i said i read enough. if you were old enough to know about computer programming you would know how much reading is involved.

also i didnt say frack is a bad word. apparently you could not detect my huge hint of sarcasm in that statement. as for me being lazy and such. i work 60 hours a week and attend college full time.

uniotoalumni (1 hour ago) Show Hide

am i arrogant? no. i merely continuing on from the previous person you were talking with. annoying? maybe only to you since i am making valid points known. idiotic? hardly. /b/tard? you really are naive arent you? do you even know what a b tard is?

liamspeed (28 minutes ago) Show Hide

@uniotoalumni

And yes, you are arrogant, you should read your previous comments.

Annoying? well that seems to have changed now, you are at least speaking in a civil manner rather than insulting me with childish words.

Idiotic? Well, you hardly gave me a challenge on that one, you didn't even write more than one word! Again, read your previous comments to see the idiocy in them.

/b/tard? Your previous comments lead me to believe that is true, you are making references to that section of 4chan.

liamspeed (36 minutes ago) Show Hide

@uniotoalumni

You are now implying that it is possible to detect tones of speech, on the internet? Right.

Reading a book is different from reading hundreds of text, they are completely different you know, but you seem to be oblivious to that fact and you are trying to use it to put off reading.

uniotoalumni (21 minutes ago) Show Hide

if anyone is arrogant it is you. go back and re-read your first comment toward faithfulmonkey. i have spoken in a civil manner since my first comment. there is no idiocy in my comments. i make valid statements and you cant accept them. b tard: none of my previous comments referenced in any manner toward being a b tard.

you are just trying to make yourself look smart on youtube. who are you the youtube police? the problem with all this is that you think you are better than everyone. your not.

uniotoalumni (6 minutes ago) Show Hide

this argument is useless. no matter what i do you will still not understand.

ive seen more intelligence from people doing backflips off a m&m machine....

made me lol

lol wtf. been having fun then david! hahaha

I just lol at the fact he called you a /b/ tard. geez, find some real insults.

sorry but this picture has to be posted:

arguingontheinternet.jpg

that was in my thoughts the whole time lol. but i had no intentions of winning haha. he commented some more too

here is origional page

Archived