little spring HF meet

lceah

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryan come on sometimes...I was looking at the Final Fantasy case back cover and thought of Ryan and how hopefully if he applies to all those video game companies he gets a job there :D It'd be awesome to play a video game that Ryan was a part of :D

Ok, still looking at dates...tough to fit everyone in...but will try my best :D

Just make it a sunday.

i have better chance getting saturday off than a sunday. Due to saturday is just extra hours. To where Sunday is my mandatory shift.Unless u wanna do it like a overnight crap. I can be down there at like 630-7 and stay till about 130 2pm on sunday

Best thing to do is pick a date and place and stick with it. Give everyone enough time to request it off though. Summer is always better anyways since most people on here have school.

Thanks for the pro tips :D You are like the Vince Lombardi of HF :D

will do!

Just say Rehobeth Beach, DE on June 19-20 or something like that.

I'll go. We could go camping again!

Ok!

Everyone, it's Rehobeth Beach, DE on June 19-20 :D

I will be there! bring swim clothes and we'll have a water fight and all :D

Ok!

Everyone, it's Rehobeth Beach, DE on June 19-20 :D

I will be there! bring swim clothes and we'll have a water fight and all :D

deff wont happen that weekend. again meet day of bday like last one. imma be in in vages that weekend:)

I fear for my financial situation everytime I fire up my truck.

Be it guzzling gas to the fact that it has 100K on the clock and the only major overhaul that's been done on it is the tranny being built.

THINGS do start to let go after so long.

We did. How About June 5th

Ill be in Oc. We can do it there. You have the Ocean city car show that i went to last year and showed. Which im not this year. Along with its Import Week Down there so tons of imports and alot of fun down at burger king down there..

Or we can do it. Sometime in the end of may such as like may 29th or so. In rehobeth To where we can walk the board walk and grad something to eat and the girls on here and check out the outlets and do some tax free delaware shopping.

WARNING!!!!!!

Rehobeth beach is the gay beach of delaware lol.. But You Will be Fine..

june is summer.. this is the spring meet. So spring being april-may

We shall have a summer meet around July-August:)

lets pick a date i wanan jus go cruising wit my teggy..cant wait for a 6 hour drive lol

Archived