LS/VTEC SWAP

Honda99Civic

Im doing a motor swap into my 99 civic ex just want to make sure i got everything i need.Axles,shift linkage t bracket from a 94-01 integra.And left side motor mount from 99-00 SI.Is there any wiring problems i will run into.Im swapping a ls/vtec with gsr head its OBD2.All info would be really appreacited thanks.

Try doing a search before you post. There is a whole section of the forum dedicated to engine swaps...

http://www.hondaforums.com/index.php?/forum/7-engine-tuning-upgrades-and-swaps/

You'll most probably find the answers to most of your questions in there! There is a section on the LS swap as well... (Have a look through the stickied threads at the top!).

no help there but thanks also i need to know what alternator belts to use should be doing swap on friday so all info will be great THANKS.

use gsr belts.

sounds like you got everything, get a obd2 p72 ecu and youre good.

Please if anybody can tell me everything i need to do the swap i keep getting different answers.I got motor and trans ecu p28 chipped alxes not sure on mounts shift linkage.Also i keep hearing ppl say i need half shaft.Im going with obd2 to obd1 jumper so i can get it tuned.Im to the point now where ill send you a money order for the right info or you could call me at 717 627-0652.THANK'S FOR THE HELP

Please if anybody can tell me everything i need to do the swap i keep getting different answers.I got motor and trans ecu p28 chipped alxes not sure on mounts shift linkage.Also i keep hearing ppl say i need half shaft.Im going with obd2 to obd1 jumper so i can get it tuned.Im to the point now where ill send you a money order for the right info or you could call me at 717 627-0652.THANK'S FOR THE HELP

Im tired of searching ready to pull my hair out over this and for the guy above i did research just everyone has differnt answers.THANK'S FOR THE INFO AGAIN

Archived