Cleaning cluster?

lizsol

I'd just use some glass cleaner for the clear plastic, that should take off all the smears. Or maybe some alcohol based cleaner or something?

I tried that it didn't work.

I would have thought there would be some other type of spray designed for that but i guess not.

Scrub harder. Glass cleaner would have worked fine I would have thought... and if it is fogging up on the inside, that would most probably mean you have a bit of a water issue somewhere causing condensation on it... Does it smell damp inside the car? (sol's are prone to leaks in many places...)

Scrub harder. Glass cleaner would have worked fine I would have thought... and if it is fogging up on the inside, that would most probably mean you have a bit of a water issue somewhere causing condensation on it... Does it smell damp inside the car? (sol's are prone to leaks in many places...)

The car doesn't leak it's just foggy from age i think.

I have scrubbed very hard but it didn't work.

• 2 weeks later...

wait... you said you used degreaser? you probably hazed the plastic. In which case your never going to get it clear. Best bets are to get a spare lens from a junk yard and just replace it.

If it is hazed, it COULD be buffed with a plastic polish and a buffing wheel, but it would be a bit of work and the result aint gonna be perfect. Replacement is probably your best bet.