Post PICS of your latest purchase.

true-bluecb7

pssh!! nevarz!!

ive been debating on which to get after i get the sol done and get my tax return next year.. new cbr1000rr or another evo.. choices choices :dry:

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

love you tooos :D

now we are going to get bashed by diablo2dusk and Rick about the whole soobie thing oh oh! :p

haha i wonttt. I honestly like them both the same. Definately would like to look into picking up an evo 7 or 8 once i get the subie paid off this summer.

sell all and get one awesome EVO tongue.gif

Up to you biggrin.gif

noo wayyz! im never parting from the sol!

just debating on what i want..

this again::

evo1.jpg

or this::

2010_Honda_CBR1000RR_4.jpg

evo's dont float my boat

guess this page just sunk your ass then huh? lol

brian, idk what type of cbr that is but i think the front fearing on that is just hideous. I would go with a newer r1, or gixxer 1000. If you say hyabusa, ill smack you :dry:

i love the CBR1000RR.. too many people have R1's here and im tired of GSXR's.. and a busa... hellz no!!

it was between a CBR1000RR or a ZX10R.. so i chose the CBR.. but now im debating between another evo or the bike.. its a hard choice.. im leaning towards the evo.. ive rode in a few of my friends evo's and gahhhh i wantz anuddah

Simple solution. Buy Evo, then pick up a Craigslist bike for $1kish. Sure, it won't be fast enough that the front will lift off and you'll lose all control over the bike, but it'll still be fun. :p

Oddly enough, got a call at work today... I might be replacing the engine in a 2003 Evo. 8)

Archived