Post PICS of your latest purchase.

true-bluecb7

I change the oil when I notice that the dip stick is dry. Well, change isn't the tight term, add is a better fit.

Well, I guess that works. On a related note... is my D16 the only one on the planet that doesn't burn any noticeable amount of oil?

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I guess that works. On a related note... is my D16 the only one on the planet that doesn't burn any noticeable amount of oil?

me. i burn absolutely no oil. i leak a drip or two from the rear main seal but thats only like 2 drips in 3000 miles

I burn not one drop. It weeps from the VC, a little from a weak spot in the HG and a crapton from bad seals on the distributor. Trouble is the motor isn't worth fixing. I have a pic here somewhere. Oil explosion under the hood. On the plus side every nut and bolt is well lubricated and everything comes apart easily.

0219091209-1.jpg

DarkGreySTI_Accessport.JPG

for those who dont know, this is a cobb accessport. its a badass hand held tuning computer!

im using an off the shelf stage 1 map on my sti right now while waiting to go stage 2 and get protuned and its added some real umph to my car. retail price: $590, i got it for 500

newer purchase, im getting extended wheels studs for the front of the sol this weekend getting them from a friend for $25 and ill put them in the day of hopefully..

^niiiiice Brian biggrin.gif

pics of sol with all that!!

fosho! :)

lol, but i get to drive it a lot. DEF. going to be my next car. I love it so much

awesome!! evo > soobie.. but hey just saying happy.gif

Archived