Post PICS of your latest purchase.

true-bluecb7

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

samsung-tseries.jpg

Only a 26" 720p, but I didn't want to spend much, the picture is awesome, and the screen doesn't go haywire whenever someone walks around anywhere in the house :D

EV299_TOPlg.gifES3332R.jpg

Moog tie rod ends, and also getting a replacement DS fender lining, timing belt, and water pump. Sol's gonna hit 170k this week, and the engine is right around 90k. I've put 10k miles on it in just 4 months :sad:

condom_big_12.jpg

&

pleasure_big_1.jpg

^i covered that in the second post lol

samsung-tseries.jpg

Only a 26" 720p, but I didn't want to spend much, the picture is awesome, and the screen doesn't go haywire whenever someone walks around anywhere in the house :D

Moog tie rod ends, and also getting a replacement DS fender lining, timing belt, and water pump. Sol's gonna hit 170k this week, and the engine is right around 90k. I've put 10k miles on it in just 4 months :sad:

lucky mother fuker

I get 40% off at Victoria's Secret. :)

general-tsos-chicken.jpg

get rid of the broccoli and that looks damn good

she is too fake

thats not a real stripper pole. lizzie is still hf's little whore. i saw bens f150 rape her from behind

How is she fake? o.O

and lmao. I <3 my whore.

not sure about the parking pole though.

seems like the modern day curb feelers for wives who cant drive and husbands not wanting their rims destroyed.

not sure about the parking pole though.

seems like the modern day curb feelers for wives who cant drive and husbands not wanting their rims destroyed.

That's kinda the point shhhh. Plus, I'm getting the entire shabangbang for $175 + free OEM JDM Inspire fog switch (which I needed haha)

yep she looks fake. like a doll...time to meet the flusher

She doesn't look fake.

500x_honda_crx_awd_wagon.jpg

Doesn't go up and down with a switch and lights up... sooooooo. :laugh:

Oh, and got this. Not the exact one I want, but it's $30 and brand spankin' new. Temporary fairing...

IMG_3120.jpg

Archived