Post PICS of your latest purchase.

true-bluecb7

no, not yet. ive always been a socom fanboy but since its not on ps3(i think) i may be picking up MW2.

FINALLY! someone likes socom lol, i play the first one all the time now, hopefuly theyll come out with another one sometime.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FINALLY! someone likes socom lol, i play the first one all the time now, hopefuly theyll come out with another one sometime.

yes they do. i loved combined assault before the mod disks(then i loved it even more once i got mine working). i was top 200 online without cheats.

i had socom 2,3,combined assault, and i played the last one a bit

but the game i miss the most was Need For Speed Underground 2

ive got a ps2 and ps3. right now the ps3 is hooked up and ive got assassins creed 2. never play it much though. hell im home alone right now and all i want to do is just chill. been on the go since last year in august. just non stop. gotta work the next 3 days though. fail.

i went and got a keyway for my crank, cost me 4.88 for that damn piece of metal

ive got so much crap to do though. i need to get the head for my motor, but the guy is taking forever! gah. cause as soon as i get that i will start buying parts left and right. like flywheel and clutch kit

very nice, let me know if you want help fixing it up hah, i love working on older subies!

Definitely, once I've paid off the $600 I owe between Sol parts from Mike and getting my car towed, I'll be looking to fix this up a bit. Not sure if I want to keep this or maybe find a mid 90s WRX after turning this over for a profit... But I'm loving the Suby as a DD, haha. First non-essential on the list is a sound system that isn't mutilated.

Everything went well..$800 dollars later and I'm getting it registered. Tis a heap but it starts up and the air blows. needs mad cosmetic work. pics in a few hours if i can get done charging a friend's a/c.

i know im not posting pics yet but ill get to it tomorrow after work.

but so far ive got the mud flaps from mike

gsr shift knob from mike(works flawlessly and looks great)

and i now have a new computer chair that i need to put together.

my new computer chair, very comfortable

000_1862.jpg

new gsr shifter from mike

000_1864.jpg

000_1863.jpg

my new mudflaps(just top set, bottom two have been mine since i bought the car)(also from mike)

000_1860.jpg

000_1861.jpg

mudflaps will be going on(hopefully) monday. and the shifter has been on since friday and is working great!

my new computer chair, very comfortable

new gsr shifter from mike

000_1864.jpg

000_1863.jpg

my new mudflaps(just top set, bottom two have been mine since i bought the car)(also from mike)

000_1860.jpg

000_1861.jpg

mudflaps will be going on(hopefully) monday. and the shifter has been on since friday and is working great!

Looks like I should of sent you a baggy with glaze in it for the other 2 mud guards!:laugh:

Archived