Post PICS of your latest purchase.

true-bluecb7

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shell i take it?

Actually complete. It's a '93 SI. The Z6 snapped a timing belt contact was made and the rod got bent...I plan on rebuilding the Z6 and swapping it with the LS in my black sol..LS goes in the blue one...

I will also be swapping over to a '94 dash board due to auto-x classing rules for when I get a b16a3..I will also be removing the current AC and Power steering for the manual rack I have in my DD currently...I am also swapping carpets..Cleaning it and re-dying it...Basically I've got my work cut out for me.

The last del sol I bought and parted out cost me $250 and had a jacked up interior/exterior. So for $100 more on this being very clean I really can't complain one bit!

watch it be complete sh1t....

jk seb you know i liked the pics you posted lol

• 2 weeks later...

Too much money for too little car.

there are cars in this price range or a little cheaper that make more power, maybe even handle better. i don't deny that. but they all require sacrificing something i don't want to give up. AWD was a requirement, which narrowed the field considerably. STI's and Evo X's were ignored, I hate the "boy racer" feel of them, I wanted a grown up car. That left me with the TTS, Cadillac CTS, and Infiniti G37x coupe. The CTS was discarded b/c it's big and heavy, and I don't trust GM cars enough to drop that much money on one. The G37x has more power and would've been acceptable, but the gas mileage sucks, it didn't feel as refined, won't hold it's value as well, and just plain doesn't look as good as the TTS IMHO.

DSC_8859.jpg

Problems galore, but this is my new 1995 Subaru Legacy. Transaxle issues, a supposed radiator leak that I haven't found any evidence of once I got it filled properly (still taking precautions though), feels like the torque converter is a bit worn out, tons of cosmetic issues.... But it runs, most of it works, and most of what doesn't will be easy/cheap to fix. I'm gonna be having fun for a while with this, haha.

DSC_8859.jpg

Problems galore, but this is my new 1995 Subaru Legacy. Transaxle issues, a supposed radiator leak that I haven't found any evidence of once I got it filled properly (still taking precautions though), feels like the torque converter is a bit worn out, tons of cosmetic issues.... But it runs, most of it works, and most of what doesn't will be easy/cheap to fix. I'm gonna be having fun for a while with this, haha.

very nice, let me know if you want help fixing it up hah, i love working on older subies!

Archived