Post PICS of your latest purchase.

true-bluecb7

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oooh yeah \m/ lol

im pretty good at acoustic... but trust, electric and acoustic guitar are 2 different insttruments lol

ok.. theyre the same... but theyre played differently, its hard..... :crazy:

I am going to buy one of Steve Vai's Gem guitar. I like the holder thats built into the body.

is that the one that looks like an ibanez?

acyually i think it is an ibanez with the leaves on the fretboard... thats a beautiful guitar.. if thats the one im thinking of lol

000_1827.jpg

Hastings Piston Rings

Hyper Garage Magnetic Drain Plug

ARP Flywheel bolts

what is funny is that the flywheel bolts came wrapped in newspaper, with 3 business cards and that promotiveconcepts.com sticker...and a watermelon warhead haha

how much did it run you? i still dont have a lip for my car. ive found a few for $40 in really nice shape

Yup OEM Well I looked everywhere for it junk yard after junk yard and cragislist all in horrible shape I called a local Honda dealer 145 plus tax.

So I finnaly gave into ebay for 115 bran new.

40 bucks thats a steal why didnt you buy? I know theres another lip that came with the coups and hatches but I didn't like it I like the ones that came with the EG6.

fk that ill get th eone for $40 off of craigslist

i didnt buy because at the time i really just didnt have the cash or time to mount it. i may leave it lip-less for a change. but my bumper is scratched to hell and back lol

Archived