Post PICS of your latest purchase.

true-bluecb7

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so your saying get the type of car that you have to replace the motor after 7 years?

lol

Well, can't say for sure that he actually took care of it... I'd bet he didn't. Or had it past the redline too much. I'll know more if/when he brings it in

side mirros :wub:

:D these are the only aftermarket mirrors i'd ever buy...and i couldnt pass these up. they are in perfect condition and got them for way cheaper than what they are new. just hoping the cf looks ok because i dont want to paint them since the cf ones are more expensive than the fiberglass ones you can get.

so your saying get the type of car that you have to replace the motor after 7 years?

lol

i havent heard of any evos engines going.. yeah its a mitsu but its not an eclipse..

there are plenty of evos running around that i know of with lots of power and they run them hard ALOT.. they still run good.. stop being soo biased

I believe its a track only evo

we met him at a race last summer... him and my brother in law talk quite a bit

met him cause my niece would yell evo everytime he came around the turn we were at so we went and said hey so my niece could see the car (she was 2 at the time)... hes an awesome driver

just got my alpinestar gloves today and my tank bag...they are soooooo sweet. ganador mirrors should be here monday....got my tires today as well :D going to get them mounted probably tomorrow !!!

lolll entertain me.

main reason is I cant see paying that much and not getting much

evos are very hyped up and most people havent drove/owned one and its all hear say or numbers

stuff can look GREAT on paper and not be worth it.. it has to be a good in between of daily driveability and still be able to handle itself on a track.. IMO its not what it is to me

ive drove evos and i've known people with them.. and i've seen them get beat quite a bit (exception is the guy i was talking about earlier but i dont even want to get into the money in his car.. thing is CRAZY awesome)

one guy i knew who bought one for 20k had to fix stuff on it right after he bought it.. and tore the clutch up.. a lot of people dont build them right IMO

I also just dont like how they look (old ones are cool but would still buy something else) and i wont spend that much money on something overplayed that isnt that attractive to me

id buy a bug eye subie over an evo any day

same thing with supercharged vehicles... i cant stand how they sound so i will never own one.. SOME cobras sound good with the right blower.. but its rare.. so i dont care if its putting down 600+ hp and everyone drools over it.. im not that impressed because anyone who REALLY knows a lot of mustang owner.. they break a lot

I would rather spend my money on something nicer thats been built for the road (on or off a race track) and that will hold its value better (which is why i will never buy a lexus)

aka.. BMW audi nissan

I was at the track today and there were a few evo9's running in BSP(I think) and yeah they've got about $20k sunk into them and they tear it up.. but the money just adds up quick with them. the $20k doesn't even include engine work or a larger turbo..just well basically everything else which is allowed in that class.

Oh and yeah they're still not really worth it in my eyes.

Archived