Eastern Blizzard

diablo2dusk

ROFL. This last storm swung south and missed us. It is sunny and calm here today. I just finished shoveling my sidewalk - only took me a week to dig through the 5 foot deep drifts.

it got chillicothe lol, dumped 5" on us in 4 hours. but its mostly gone now. just the leftover mud and ice :D

i wish i could have gotten pics of the snow drifts on state route 104 by my house. i swear some of them were 6' tall that came off the banks

Another 6+ on the ground here already this evening. Added to the snowpack that is already in my yard the snow is near three feet deep in many places.

Weatherman say we will have another 2-4 overnight. Then each day this week possible 1-2 and another large-ish storm is making it's way in for a possible Friday/Saturday dumping of more snow.

This is the bestest winter EVAR!

nooooooooooo.... I'm SO done with Carolina blizzards. Twice in one month is more than enough for my liking! It's cold, wet, and even half an inch brings the entire state to a stand still and everyone becomes idiots!

Lina, it's all a part of living in the Mid-West for me. I grew up here and have always loved the snow.

As for shoveling; wonderful way to get out and get some exercise instead of being shut in all winter.

Lina, it's all a part of living in the Mid-West for me. I grew up here and have always loved the snow.

As for shoveling; wonderful way to get out and get some exercise instead of being shut in all winter.

Great :) You have an awsome outlook... :)

I tried to make it fun by playing in the snow but then my body was in pain from the cold...lol

I ignored the snow and worked out inside: 140 jump ropes without stopping (70 on one foot and 70 on the other)...I'm using the cold winter to get in better shape...

Archived