Gave the sol a respray...

SebSol

Ok, I lied. It's not a respray... it's photoshop... I just thought I'd have a play around! (btw I know it's still in 4x4 mode in this pic, i didn't have it lowered when this was taken!)

Red lipped rims?

4345323666_176c817f50_o.jpg

Possibly a tad too much...lol

4345323960_7da0113ba5_o.jpg

I'm kinda liking this...

4345324230_01a190503e_o.jpg

Black?

4344583663_3772fb1bd4_o.jpg

White?

4345324858_cdfaa4964d_o.jpg

I would keep it red since fresh milano is sexy as heall and you wont have to respray the trunk, door jambs, engine bay etc.

But if youre going to do a whole respray I would do the gunmetal because you dont see sols in that color and it looks badass

the red would make you look like talhammer and colter too much.....black is complete tits, but u would have to get some big hp to make it even better. gunmetal...it speaks for itself. its sex on wheels

lime green reminds me of codeboy:crazy:

how did u photoshop that? i want to try with my hatch

Edited by SpeedDemon

I'm liking the grey and the white versions

Same here, I'm massive fan of white sols, think they look awesome.

I would keep it red since fresh milano is sexy as heall and you wont have to respray the trunk, door jambs, engine bay etc.

But if youre going to do a whole respray I would do the gunmetal because you dont see sols in that color and it looks badass

Agreed. I am loving the red, apart form where it is fading on my hood roof and trunk a bit. I think that just makes it even more tempting to replace them with carbon though! :p

Don't think I'll be getting a respray any time soon...First things first is to replace that front bumper with a duraflex Mugen replica one, as mine is shot to sh*t. Damn fibreglass.

the red would make you look like talhammer and colter too much.....black is complete tits, but u would have to get some big hp to make it even better. gunmetal...it speaks for itself. its sex on wheels

lime green reminds me of codeboy:crazy:

how did u photoshop that? i want to try with my hatch

Well its already red lol, so I'm already looking a lil like colter n preston's sols! Gunmetal does look sexy, if I were to get it sprayed, I think it might have to be that... have seen some gunmetal sols before, and they looked HOT.

To photoshop it, I used the polygonal lasso tool (2nd one down in the toolset window, hold down the lasso tool to get the polygonal lasso tool), then just click around the outside of your car, until you've gone all the way around. Remembering that you only need to go around the body of it, can leave out the wheels. Also you'll need to cut out the windows, and lights. So when you have the selection all of the way around the body, hold down CTRL, then click around the lights etc, this will cut out of your selection. If you want to add to the selection, press shift instead. When you have all of the painted body selected...copy and paste it (to a separate layer). Then hit CTRL-U, and that brings up the Hue/Saturation/Lightness Box. To change the colour of the car, change the hue. If you wanna go black, just put the Saturation down to 0 so that it goes grey, hit OK, then press CTRL-L to bring up the levels control, in here you can play with the level of white/black, have a play around and you can get it to look white black or grey. Tadaaa.

Watcha all think of the red wheels on the red sol? Been thinking about doing that for a while. And also my lips on my wheels are looking real nasty...Dunno if I ought to strip em back n paint them.

I like the neon/yellow/green for some reason...hehe

What about the pearly white that looks like a different color under light (like the Lexus IS...white but looks light blue)...but not the white/blue...some other color...

Same here, I'm massive fan of white sols, think they look awesome.

I had a white del sol...too bad it was automatic :p

Possible winner here? New headlights, carbon bonnet, lowered, and a darker grey =

4349104114_0c11c7561b_o.jpg

(I know the carbon texture sucks a bit... but fk it)

I think it would be the grey that does it for me... kinda like a titanium grey. Black does look mean, I think a nice grey would look a bit more special though!

And lina...hmm I ain't too much of a fan of the paint that has a coloured tint to it, I think it would have to be pure white if it were to be white!

Edited by SebSol

Hmm yeah I know what ya mean... I ain't so fond of the black as I am the grey, and the original red...

Dunno how I could add a bit of colour to the grey though, other than maybe coloured lips on the wheels or something...

I kinda like it with the whole grey/black theme, gives it a bit of a techy hardcore look :D